Other clubs' transfers

TBG

As if 4m would make much difference anyway. It's just whether they reject the current 36m meaning Man Utd would have to fork up tax on top of it, or pay the 40m which Athletic would accept, presumably cheaper than 36m + tax.

So my sources tell me anyway. :papiss:

Heard another small rumour that even if it isn't completed by the time the price goes up, Herrera was willing to take a pay cut to raise the extra cash. The contract we've offered is 50k per week and he's happy with it apparently. All in all a great bit of a business.

We'll win the league like.

Guest Roger Kint

Hull splashing some cash this summer. Agreeing a fee for Snodgrass after getting Livermore the other day. Would have took him but not for £5m+ that he will no doubt be costing.

So my sources tell me anyway. :papiss:

Heard another small rumour that even if it isn't completed by the time the price goes up, Herrera was willing to take a pay cut to raise the extra cash. The contract we've offered is 50k per week and he's happy with it apparently. All in all a great bit of a business.

We'll win the league like.

Nah. Might scrape top 4 . Won't finish above Manchester Better or Chelsea .

Guest Roger Kint

Hull splashing some cash this summer. Agreeing a fee for Snodgrass after getting Livermore the other day. Would have took him but not for £5m+ that he will no doubt be costing.

Apparently between £7-8m fee :lol: Fucking hell

Some coup that'd be. I absolutely love him but given how much I've gone about it he'll probably flop massively but it's hard to see.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but there is no way I would pay 27 million for Alexis Sanchez. May be because forwards (as opposed to attacking midfield players) always struggle at Barcelona, but he's looked fairly average to me.

He was outstanding at Udinese. He'll be a great signing for somebody.

Really? I haven't paid much attention to Udinese over the years, but according to wiki he scored 21 goals in 112 appearances. Hardly outstanding by any measure.

Really? I haven't paid much attention to Udinese over the years, but according to wiki he scored 21 goals in 112 appearances. Hardly outstanding by any measure.

Well not by one measure anyway.

Well not by one measure anyway.

Even at Barcelona his record is 1 in 3. Also physically he does not look too impressive to me. I would say it's far from set in stone that he would be a guaranteed success in the Premier League (relative to the money required to get him).. :dontknow:

Barca use him to run onto Messi's through balls and score. That's basically it. Like they do with Pedro. It's a waste and an example of a player unsuited to the team he's playing for.

In a quicker counter attacking team with less methodical passing he'd be great, but even so he certainly hasn't done poorly at Barcelona.

I saw him play a fair few times in his last 2 seasons or so when he was there and he was very good....I believe he was played more of a winger early on before he was moved up front and then he really prospered as a player.