Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Bet all the part-time Barcelona fans on here suddenly decide he's not all that bad a guy. :lol:

No-one likes Barça/Pep/Spain/Bayern anymore - they're boring. Keep up Dave lad.

I don't think people dislike Barca. Barca were never boring because they always had Messi and Iniesta to create magic

Més que un club- yeah f***ing right

Do you know why they are called mes que en club? It's because at the time Camp Nou was the only place Catalans could speak their own language during the Franco regime.

Has f*ck all to do with the questionable actions of today, just thought I'd mention that. :lol:

Doesn't fit the agenda you f***ing sympathiser. Barça ARE NOT COOL anymore you sad case.

:lol: I haven't liked Barca since the Dinho days tbh, but yeah just thought id mention that.

Més que un club- yeah f***ing right

Do you know why they are called mes que en club? It's because at the time Camp Nou was the only place Catalans could speak their own language during the Franco regime.

Has f*ck all to do with the questionable actions of today, just thought I'd mention that. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Bet all the part-time Barcelona fans on here suddenly decide he's not all that bad a guy. :lol:

VI:  :okay:

Barca have never been cool. They're a bunch of cheats playing in a dilapidated shit pile of a stadium in a city with more Americans than Spanish.

Some of that may be factually inaccurate, but I'm saying over the top things to provoke a reaction.

Be interesting to see what happens at Liverpool if he does go. Really difficult to predict. They could get it all wrong, like Spurs did... yet Rodgers is making such a case for being the best in the game that you could see them winning the title with the cash they receive.

Crazy how badly it went at Spurs. Which of their signings, with the Bale cash, was any better than 'okay'? Granted, there's some potential in two or three, but if they'd kept Bale and invested, they'd have had a shot at the title. Can't see that happening now.

Be interesting to see what happens at Liverpool if he does go. Really difficult to predict. They could get it all wrong, like Spurs did... yet Rodgers is making such a case for being the best in the game that you could see them winning the title with the cash they receive.

Crazy how badly it went at Spurs. Which of their signings, with the Bale cash, was any better than 'okay'? Granted, there's some potential in two or three, but if they'd kept Bale and invested, they'd have had a shot at the title. Can't see that happening now.

Spurs you would imagine will be better this season given most their players have had the season of adaptation.

Liverpool have Sturridge, Lambert, Lallana, Sterling, Coutinho, Borini etc. who are all PL experience and you would imagine will still weigh in with a decent number of goals though albeit they're losing their x factor but I assume they'll be reinvesting that money.

you have to accept though that losing a guy who scored you 32 (?) fucking league goals last season is clearly going to hurt unless they sign someone shit hot to replace him...they're talking about this young belgian but it'll be a massive ask for him/sturridge/sterling/lallana/lambert to make that up tbh

Guest Roger Kint

you have to accept though that losing a guy who scored you 32 (?) fucking league goals last season is clearly going to hurt unless they sign someone shit hot to replace him...they're talking about this young belgian but it'll be a massive ask for him/sturridge/sterling/lallana/lambert to make that up tbh

Apparently Origi is to stay at Lille if they sign him. Huge gap to fill plus they need to buy a defender or two as well

Apparently Origi is to stay at Lille if they sign him. Huge gap to fill plus they need to buy a defender or two as well

if they got sanchez & 40-50m then it's a great deal really, sanchez will piss double-figures in that liverpool team and maybe they can use the money for a top class, dominant CM as they're light as fuck there imo

Guest Roger Kint

if they got sanchez & 40-50m then it's a great deal really, sanchez will piss double-figures in that liverpool team and maybe they can use the money for a top class, dominant CM as they're light as fuck there imo

Cant see them buying a CM when Super Stevie G is still breathing

Edit: Agree on the rest mind

Guest firetotheworks

:snod:

I loved watching Barca, they're nowhere near as fun to watch anymore, but if Suarez went there they would be pretty hard to like. I love watching Bayern like, I don't think the way Guardiola has teams playing is boring at all.

Gerrard will decide when he thinks he's not up to it anymore imo. Don't think Rodgers has got the bollocks to drop him permanently. Tail wags the dog.

Guest Roger Kint

Gerrard will decide when he thinks he's not up to it anymore imo. Don't think Rodgers has got the bollocks to drop him permanently. Tail wags the dog.

:thup:

i don't think they'll buy a CM either, but they really need to tbh

that said, i'm looking forward to gerrard & hendersons impending CL odyssey :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

that said, i'm looking forward to gerrard & hendersons impending CL odyssey :lol:

Forgot about the CL. Endless love ins on TV :anguish:

i'm fine with it, reckon they'll struggle against anyone remotely decent with that midfield

EDIT: mind you i don't get the TV coverage aye

Guest Roger Kint

i'm fine with it, reckon they'll struggle against anyone remotely decent with that midfield

EDIT: mind you i don't get the TV coverage aye

Hopefully crash and burn badly in the qualifiers

:snod:

I loved watching Barca, they're nowhere near as fun to watch anymore, but if Suarez went there they would be pretty hard to like. I love watching Bayern like, I don't think the way Guardiola has teams playing is boring at all.

You can't watch them very much. Bayern have made 5-0 boring. They are almost too good.