Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Poor Southampton.

That deal goes through (if Liverpool increase) and they're sitting on £76m+ from 4 players. I dont think they'll be too fussed  :lol:

Will it be reinvested though?

Has fatty taught you nothing man?

:laugh:

Guest Roger Kint

Poor Southampton.

That deal goes through (if Liverpool increase) and they're sitting on £76m+ from 4 players. I dont think they'll be too fussed  :lol:

Losing your four best players and they wont be fussed? :lol: Already look like wasting £10m of it on Pelle, will end up signing loads of dross for inflated fees and finishing 15th. Lucky them :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Liverpool have had a £20m bid rejected for Lovren according to Liverpool Echo. Wew!

You can't be serious Geoff, C'mon.

heH heH heH heH, yoooCAnt be seeeius Geoff, c'maaaaan

Liverpool have had a £20m bid rejected for Lovren according to Liverpool Echo. Wew!

You can't be serious Geoff, C'mon.

heH heH heH heH, yoooCAnt be seeeius Geoff, c'maaaaan

:lol: I hope this becomes a thing

Poor Southampton.

Losing your four best players and they wont be fussed? :lol: Already look like wasting £10m of it on Pelle, will end up signing loads of dross for inflated fees and finishing 15th. Lucky them :lol:

Play the European market right and they could be looking at 7/8/9 top quality players with the money they got from 4. Koeman can make it "his" team right from the off

How did Koeman do at Feyenoord? He was an unmitigated disaster at Valencia and AZ.

He did well, considering Feyenoord have absolutely no money to invest in players. Brought along a lot of young players and got decent results.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 2m

Sky sources: Southampton reject bid from Cardiff for defender Jose Fonte

Would be an odd move

Southampton probably draw the line at letting Cardiff plunder their books :lol:

Guest neesy111

They're fucked Southampton by the looks of it.

Selling Jose Fonte isn't going to damage them that much tbh.