Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Emnes to Swansea on a three year deal :lol:

He looked lively against us in the game with Boro just before we got relegated. I thought he would tear the Championship apart, but he never really progressed. A bit of a wasted talent, last attempt at making it the Premiership.

So much for the bite incident devaluing him. So much for Barcelona being bothered about it.

Football is as morally bankrupt as NUFC.

It's been nice to have some football presented as competitive sport this summer but I'll be ever so relieved to get back to the financial cock waving contest in August, with us as the impotent chap who can't even enter the competition properly.

MailOnline Sport ‏@MailSport 5m

BREAKING: Barcelona have made an initial £72m cash offer for Luis Suarez. More to follow #LFC

I want Suarez gone from Liverpool and from the Priership but the thought of Liverpool gaining that much money is sickening as well.

Guest palnese

Tony Barrett - Suárez is understood to have agreed personal terms in principle with Barcelona.

Origi rumoured to Liverpool.

Bet all the part-time Barcelona fans on here suddenly decide he's not all that bad a guy. :lol:

No-one likes Barça/Pep/Spain/Bayern anymore - they're boring. Keep up Dave lad.

Bet all the part-time Barcelona fans on here suddenly decide he's not all that bad a guy. :lol:

No-one likes Barça/Pep/Spain/Bayern anymore - they're boring. Keep up Dave lad.

:snod:

Més que un club- yeah f***ing right

Do you know why they are called mes que en club? It's because at the time Camp Nou was the only place Catalans could speak their own language during the Franco regime.

Has f*ck all to do with the questionable actions of today, just thought I'd mention that. :lol:

Més que un club- yeah f***ing right

Do you know why they are called mes que en club? It's because at the time Camp Nou was the only place Catalans could speak their own language during the Franco regime.

Has f*ck all to do with the questionable actions of today, just thought I'd mention that. :lol:

Doesn't fit the agenda you fucking sympathiser. Barça ARE NOT COOL anymore you sad case.