Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Why do you watch Mexican soaps ffs? :lol:

Because he's f***ing mental

I have many issues that goes without saying.

However, my thirst for the Mexican telenovelas is not one I am ashamed of.

My advice ... don't start watching them because you won't stop.

One upside is a marginal improvement in speaking Spanish.

Have you guys ever watched Mexican soaps?! Or Mexican TV? You will struggle to restrain your loins from stirring I promise you.

Mexican soaps are popular here, and yeah, the girls in them are incredible. But hardly a reflection of the nation's average.

Have you guys ever watched Mexican soaps?! Or Mexican TV? You will struggle to restrain your loins from stirring I promise you.

Mexican soaps are popular here, and yeah, the girls in them are incredible. But hardly a reflection of the nation's average.

Yeah, very true.

But I imagine Gignac would be able to have his pick, which is how this whole discussion came about in the first place.

God I hate Gignac. He doesn't deserve that privilege.

Yeah, very true.

But I imagine Gignac would be able to have his pick, which is how this whole discussion came about in the first place.

God I hate Gignac. He doesn't deserve that privilege.

It's a university based team, too (UANL), so there's that.

Aye fuck it. If we are not going to sign anyone, let's just talk about Central American clunge.

Rather be talking about their twats rather than our twats.