Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Bayern CEO confirming Schweinsteiger to Man United is a done deal. Strange signing.

First Jorman to play for Man Utd, apparently. Mad, that.

We had Zieler not so long ago but never played for the first team.

It's way worse than Delph. At least Delph has a chance of playing some games

way worse :lol:

he's one injury away from playing a probable PL champions team and the latter stages of the CL....in that sense it's a better move as he'll get domestic cup games anyway i'd imagine

It's way worse than Delph. At least Delph has a chance of playing some games

way worse :lol:

he's one injury away from playing a probable PL champions team and the latter stages of the CL....in that sense it's a better move as he'll get domestic cup games anyway i'd imagine

Delph is going to be a midfielder in a team with bad midfielders. He's not great either but he'll play once in a while. Begovic is behind a guy who is never going to get dropped and probably will only play in the league cup.

Guest neesy111

Bayern CEO confirming Schweinsteiger to Man United is a done deal. Strange signing.

In other news isn't he shagging Ana Ivanovic?

Aye, was at wimbledon last week.

In other news isn't he shagging Ana Ivanovic?

Aye, was at wimbledon last week.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=687737

i knew who she was mind, just hadn't heard the name for ages and forgot how diabolically good looking she is

Delph says he's not going to Man City:

"I'm aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight.

I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club."

Delph says he's not going to Man City:

"I'm aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight.

I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club."

holy shit has he just become the greatest currently playing english footballer?