Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Rooney

Depay                      Di Maria

Herrera

Schneiderlin Schweinsteiger

Something like that maybe? Don't like the idea of Di Maria on the right but not sure at the moment. That's a devastating front six with big strength in depth.

Will Pig Climber even start? Not sure where this leaves Herrera who I thought was one of Man Utd's best players last year.

Will be quite a bit of rotation I imagine with Carrick, Herrera, Blind, Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger.

Will Pig Climber even start? Not sure where this leaves Herrera who I thought was one of Man Utd's best players last year.

Will be quite a bit of rotation I imagine with Carrick, Herrera, Blind, Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger.

But that just reminds me of the first half of last season when LVG had an obscene quantity of riches at his disposal and he didn't look like he had a clue what his strongest side was.

No denying that these are good buys individually but I'm not sure rotating them regularly is really the answer. You guys need to decide what your starting XI is and work from there instead of having loads of players and just trying to fit them in any which way.

Rooney

Depay                      Di Maria

Herrera

Schneiderlin Schweinsteiger

Something like that maybe? Don't like the idea of Di Maria on the right but not sure at the moment. That's a devastating front six with big strength in depth.

..... Mata? :lol:

Di Maria on the wing is stupid, he's never been that good there his entire career. Much less on the right where he's limited to just a crosser, might as well sell him and buy a random championship winger as it would be more effective.

Di Maria's best ability is his ability to drive at defenders, without it he's not even a CL level player.

The most important thing is adding steel to the midfield in Schweinsteiger and having Rooney play a full season up front. Rooney will get 30+ in all comps next season.

I wouldn't be surprised. Desperately need to stop this comically bad "quarterback" experiment you had going with him last season.

Shockingly enough when played up front, he scored goals.

Di Maria on the wing is stupid, he's never been that good there his entire career. Much less on the right where he's limited to just a crosser, might as well sell him and buy a random championship winger as it would be more effective.

Di Maria's best ability is his ability to drive at defenders, without it he's not even a CL level player.

Di Maria is absolutely infuriating to watch when on the wing

Di Maria is absolutely infuriating to watch when on the wing

Yup because he still tries to drive and dribble when there's no space :lol: in the middle at least he has the space to do what he's good at.

They will sell Di Maria I reckon, if only to balance the books a bit with FFP in mind. They have an abudance of quality midfielders and LvG is not going to base his team around Di Maria especially after a shocking first season and so he is definitely disposable.

If he had any sense no matter who he is buying he will have Mata starting week-in, week-out as he's their best player IMO.

They will sell Di Maria I reckon, if only to balance the books a bit with FFP in mind. They have an abudance of quality midfielders and LvG is not going to base his team around Di Maria especially after a shocking first season and so he is definitely disposable.

If he had any sense no matter who he is buying he will have Mata starting week-in, week-out as he's their best player IMO.

Yup. Should build their midfield around him.