Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I would have thought Thomas Muller would be able to find bigger and better clubs than Manchester United to ply his trade.

Surely that leaves only Barcelona and Real Madrid then?

I hate him me, he's like really really good at football without looking like he's good at it. Which is annoying.

This :lol: he is so boring and crap but is actually class. He's enormously efficient and effective, the complete German stereotype if you will.

Aye. Don't know how anybody could have him as one of their favourite footballers like but each to their own

ManU have been strongly linked with Pedro too, so it's obvious they are looking for a forward you can drop almost anywhere with lots of workrate.

The have sold RVP, with Hernandez rumoured to be leaving and their youngster said to be going out on loan. They will need to bring in atleast 1 forward.

I would have thought Thomas Muller would be able to find bigger and better clubs than Manchester United to ply his trade.

Without the need to debate. I guess that's down to opinion. But they are certainly two .

IMO Schweinsteiger isn't a top signing for Man Utd. He's nowhere the complete midfielder some believe him to be and he's on the downslide too.

But Muller? That would be a top top signing.

:thup: Schweinsteiger is coming in a year or two past his best. Still better than their current midfield options, but he's not going to change the fortunes of the team like Muller would.

Not my favourite by any stretch, but I can see why people like him - he's a big game player.

And he just looks so completely German.

This is it like. Him and Neuer, absolute posterboys.

Both total unnecessary bellends too because they can be, I'm all for them.

Without the need to debate. I guess that's down to opinion. But they are certainly two .

As Man U stand vs. Bayern, it would be a step down for much more money. I guess that's also what many people would say if he went to Man City.

(In fairness to them, in the past four seasons, Man City have gone 1st 2nd 1st 2nd)

As Man U stand vs. Bayern, it would be a step down for much more money. I guess that's also what many people would say if he went to Man City.

(In fairness to them, in the past four seasons, Man City have gone 1st 2nd 1st 2nd)

If football success terms then certainly there are better option than Man Utd at the moment, but has is size of the club and standing in world football Man Utd are part of top 4, I would probably go Barcelona, Real, Man Utd, Bayern, of course that's just a matter of opinion. I think the first three there especially sign any top level player in the world it wouldn't be a complete shock.

But can see what you mean from better clubs at the moment obviously Man City and Chelsea in the Premier League alone are better than Man Utd, I suppose the point I am making if those teams were equal in success and offered a player the exact same terms IMO 8/10 Man Utd would be chosen, unless the said player had a particular hardon for London :)

It all depends on how the club is sold, how the player feels when he meets officials and in this regard, Man United are one of the best at selling a club and making a player feel in awe at his surroundings.

Don't rate him myself. Seems a silly signing if it happens, really isn't good enough to make the step up for a team that want to be challenging to get in the top 4.

He's raw, and only came through last season, but buying him early is an investment of course. He's young, and potentially not too expensive still. In 1519 minutes (about 17 games) he scored 7 and assisted 8. Pretty good for his first real season. Two years ago Lacazette had way worse stats than Njie.

It all depends on how the club is sold, how the player feels when he meets officials and in this regard, Man United are one of the best at selling a club and making a player feel in awe at his surroundings.

Image rights for anyone playing for Man U will be huge too. The chance to appear in all kinds of adverts.

I think a player of Muller's undisputed quality could do with going to a club with a more settled team and approach than Man United at present. It may well have affected Falcao and di Maria. With the chopping and changing, I don't think we've seen the best of Juan Mata either.

With Lacazette, I always got the feeling that he would come good one day. I just don't get that feeling with N'Jie. Might be worth the risk for Spurs, but definitely can get better elsewhere.

We'll see. I don't think he'll end up as good as Lacazette, but I reckon he'd give them something else/an option up front, for a start.