Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Rondon ending up there :anguish: f***ing Premier League, man.

What's with the Anguish?  :lol:

We complain when the big boys take all the good players are we complaining when the mid table sides take them too? I think its a good sides outside the top 4 - 6 are signing quality.

Well if your only interest is the Premier League it's good but if you follow other leagues and the Champions League it's bad

surprised City aren't linked more with him tbh, they could do with someone different at cb and they could do with more english players just for cl and prem squad rules.

Plus he'd actually get games at City too.

Think they've blown the load on Sterling and possibly De Bruyne though.

Guest lincoln_imp

We complain when the big boys take all the good players are we complaining when the mid table sides take them too? I think its a good sides outside the top 4 - 6 are signing quality.

It's just the way this forum operates pal. If Serie A/Bundesliga/La Liga was signing all these good players for midtable clubs, this forum would be jobbing one off at how amazing those leagues were going to be, whilst at the same time slagging off English football for being so far behind.

Because its England thats signing these players at midtable clubs, its all of a sudden heinous, disgusting, awful for the Champions League (although I'm pretty sure if a CL club was in for these players,  they would go there, so it tells its own story) and every other which way you want to negatively comment on it.

Quite frankly its a sinister state of affairs when people can be that self loathing over their own country, whilst actively obsessing over a nation that promulgates rampant and offensive patriotism (USA),  but each to their own. I'm sure no matter how many good players the mid table clubs sign, they will be referring to them as "dross" after about 3 weeks into the season.

It's just the way this forum operates pal. If Serie A/Bundesliga/La Liga was signing all these good players for midtable clubs, this forum would be jobbing one off at how amazing those leagues were going to be, whilst at the same time slagging off English football for being so far behind.

Because its England thats signing these players at midtable clubs, its all of a sudden heinous, disgusting, awful for the Champions League (although I'm pretty sure if a CL club was in for these players,  they would go there, so it tells its own story) and every other which way you want to negatively comment on it.

Quite frankly its a sinister state of affairs when people can be that self loathing over their own country, whilst actively obsessing over a nation that promulgates rampant and offensive patriotism (USA),  but each to their own. I'm sure no matter how many good players the mid table clubs sign, they will be referring to them as "dross" after about 3 weeks into the season.

I haven't seen Rondon play much in club football for ages so can't comment on his circumstances but in general I think its a bad thing that players are moving from historically big clubs to play for bad teams either fighting relegation or trying to get midtable in the Premier League. In our own club here, we've been basically shit for ten years and we've been able to get the best players from clubs such as PSV and Ajax who in the past were European powerhouses but due to not having enough money they'll never have a chance of winning or competing in Europe again unless they get a sheikh to take them over. The same with teams like Marseille who have lost two of their best players to West Ham and Swansea this season.

:lol: why are you a member of this forum?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94598.msg5056270.html#msg5056270

"We need to take Rooney for a visit to the top of that daft statue they have and then punt the fat cunt off it. useless sack of shite stinks the place out every time he plays for England. Put the OX on the left next match and we will tear Uruguay a new areshole, and probably another one on top."

This sort of thing is disappointing tbh.  Rooney's only a few goals off being England's top scorer of all time.  Presumably if the lad was from somewhere exotic in Europe or South America and called Waynio Roonio, lincoln_imp would be all over him.  This aversion to genuine English talent makes me feel fucking SICK tbh.  Soldiers.

Things like this just wind me up no end looking at the amount of absolute cloggers England have produced in terms of managers. I saw some statistic on the BBC yesterday listing which clubs played the least short passes (and consequently the most long passes) and the six clubs that produced the least short passes were Palace/Burnley/QPR/Leicester/West Ham/Hull City, all dinosaur English filth.

my favourite part of this thread is the slagging off of the english media for being "xenephobic" despite the media having a weekly love in for Mourinho/Pochettino/Van Gall, and the gross irony of this forum slagging off anything that is English, ie English managers, players, commentators. When an English person mispronounces a foreign name, this forum goes into meltdown, when a foreign manager mispronounces an English teams name (Queens Park Raisons) this forum masturbates itself into a frenzy of delight.  anglophobia at its finest.

What a U-turn in three weeks. :lol:

Things like this just wind me up no end looking at the amount of absolute cloggers England have produced in terms of managers. I saw some statistic on the BBC yesterday listing which clubs played the least short passes (and consequently the most long passes) and the six clubs that produced the least short passes were Palace/Burnley/QPR/Leicester/West Ham/Hull City, all dinosaur English filth.

my favourite part of this thread is the slagging off of the english media for being "xenephobic" despite the media having a weekly love in for Mourinho/Pochettino/Van Gall, and the gross irony of this forum slagging off anything that is English, ie English managers, players, commentators. When an English person mispronounces a foreign name, this forum goes into meltdown, when a foreign manager mispronounces an English teams name (Queens Park Raisons) this forum masturbates itself into a frenzy of delight.  anglophobia at its finest.

And 5 months later you find it.  :lol:  Did you post this in the Keegan thread or am I going nuts?

And 5 months later you find it.  :lol:  Did you post this in the Keegan thread or am I going nuts?

Aye, the original post is from there, did it by mistake.

Rondon going to West Brom was more to do with Pulis, and the horrific team he has there, as well as the garbage football.

You can't sign McClean and McManaman and then sign Rondon man. It's irritating.