Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Van Dijk to Southampton done

Quite interested to see how he does in this league.

Yeah, seemed a lot were hesitant to go for him. Will be very interesting indeed.

Any word on the price?

£11m or so I think I saw earlier

Pretty substantial considering he's coming in from Scotland.

Last year Alderweireld went there with a lot of questions about how good he was and it worked out great for them, so this will be interesting indeed.

Koeman seems to get the best out of players, as hardly any of their signings under him have bombed. Is also bringing through some young guys quite well.

around the same price they paid for Forester and Wanyama

Aye. That's the one time he's looked good. He's just fast. Once you've worked out that he's fucking fast, then you're fine. Basically just like Bale in his early days at Tottenham.........

Yeah at most will make a few impact sub appearances for them, won't matter much

Lescott to Villa.

Sensible, that.

We need a more mature, sensible head at the back. We've sent Baker on loan for the season, too, which is also sensible. Clark has struggled a bit so far this season (although was excellent last) so Lescott as an option makes more sense.

West Ham are really getting into it. If they don't do well, Bilic would be hounded out. Their fans are getting their hopes up high now thanking Gold and Sullivan.

And we're up first for them after the international break.

West Ham are really getting into it. If they don't do well, Bilic would be hounded out. Their fans are getting their hopes up high now thanking Gold and Sullivan.

And we're up first for them after the international break.

They have signed a few players today, but I don't think any of them will add anything to their squad.