Other clubs' transfers

TBG

As poor as Madrid where, they should've scored a couple OF goals. But Barca's depth isn't an issue. Mathieu always does well from what i've seen when called to shore things up.

Are you American?  Genuine question? 

Barca could have scored about 10 as well.  6 or 7-2 would have been a fair score.   

There are rumors that we are close to get Neymar to extend his contract; runs until 2021, €15m year net, 3rd best paid player in the world.

We have "been close to" extend Neymar's contract like half a dozen times during the past year though, so I will still take this rumor with a pinch of salt. Our DoF said last week that he was a priority though.

Do you think he'll stay? Quite a few journalists have said that he was considering Man Utd in the summer as he wants to be a Ballon D'or winner and feels he'll struggle to achieve that whilst Messi is still around.

What's his release clause at the moment? Could see old Florentino going in there if it's reasonable.

Do you think he'll stay? Quite a few journalists have said that he was considering Man Utd in the summer as he wants to be a Ballon D'or winner and feels he'll struggle to achieve that whilst Messi is still around.

What's his release clause at the moment? Could see old Florentino going in there if it's reasonable.

€180m.

I hope he stays. In a couple years he can easily rise to top man as Messi heads into his 30s and drops to #10 to feed him balls.

Not even worth acknowledging tbh.

And yet you'll get the idiots at work tomorrow "Messi is going to Man City. Look it says it here...."

Fucking morons

When he doesn't go there - "BOTTLED IT M8", "COULDN'T HACK IT".

Every time this comes up it always strikes me as bollocks. Why would you actively want to leave the best team in the world?

apart from the obvious ridiculous amount of money on offer, another reason could be simply, what has he left to prove at Barcelona? He's won it all there done it all a new challenge could appeal to him.

Every time this comes up it always strikes me as bollocks. Why would you actively want to leave the best team in the world?

apart from the obvious ridiculous amount of money on offer, another reason could be simply, what has he left to prove at Barcelona? He's won it all there done it all a new challenge could appeal to him.

real players like messi are in it for the glory, he'll win more and more trophies with barca and will become a legend at the club and in the game, there is literally no reason for him to ever leave

Why would Netymar ever go to Madrid? Arent they know to be shit at player development?

Neymar isn't a developing player and would immediately probably be their best player. He wouldn't move there anyway I'd say but not for that reason