Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Lukaku's very inconsistent but he's young still. At times you can really see why Jose didn't rate him, but I think Lukaku will prove him wrong eventually.

You could have made that statement at this point last season, but not this season.

His hold-up and link play, which were his main short comings previously, has come on leaps and bounds over the last year. Scoring pretty much 1 in 2 as well. He's already made Mourinho look daft.

I'm just hoping when he goes in the summer it's to Madrid or PSG and not someone in England.

Mohammed Elyounoussi to Leicester seem all but done. OGS poking fun at Liverpool when discussing the rumours "Molde will always be happy to sell players to the biggest clubs in the world for as long as we are not one of them, it at least means we are doing something right developing our talent. I know Liverpool supposedly had an interest, but we could turn them down. Leicester on the other hand is a big club. It would be hard to stop one of our players going there."

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

The scary thing about Lakaku is as good as he is already, he still has way more developing to undergo. He does need to be more ruthless and show more instinct inside the box like, but that will come. The money they paid is money well spent as he is worth every penny. That's what we need to spend - big on someone who can be a 20 plus a season man. I'd love to see us go for Benteke if we stay up as although he's not as good as his countryman he is capable of being a 20 plus a season man.

He's scored 60 league goals in 4 seasons and he's still only 22. :lol:

Aye its Norway though to be fair, also 10 of those were in the Norwegian second division.  Looks like he's getting more consistent recently like, but still its Norway so hard to say how good he is.

He's scored 60 league goals in 4 seasons and he's still only 22. :lol:

Aye its Norway though to be fair, also 10 of those were in the Norwegian second division.

http://images.cdn.fourfourtwo.com/sites/fourfourtwo.com/files/styles/image_landscape/public/lukaku-main.jpg?itok=leQtK9Q5&c=c1c927ffc52e703547fcf1d746b95dfb

Jupiler league is better than Norway's top division and Lukaku was 17 when he was banging goals in for Anderlecht, not really comparable to a 21 year old scoring some goals in Norway like..

Jupiler league is better than Norway's top division and Lukaku was 17 when he was banging goals in for Anderlecht, not really comparable to a 21 year old scoring some goals in Norway like..

Please stop

I don't care man :lol:  I just log on here to read a bit of news and give an opinion occasionally.  Anything beyond that doesn't interest me.

He was talking about Lukaku scoring 60 league goals in 4 seasons, not some Norwegian guy

I don't care man :lol:  I just log on here to read a bit of news and give an opinion occasionally.  Anything beyond that doesn't interest me.

He was talking about Lukaku scoring 60 league goals in 4 seasons, not some Norwegian guy

:lol: