Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He's gonna turn Martial into a s**** defensive winger

Van Gaal is already attempting to do so tbf.

Don't think that's true at all

The complete opposite is true. Martial is class and has complete attacking freedom.

Good chance Poch gets the nod though imo. Not a c***.  Brings youth through. 

Why would he leave Spurs for us?

Moolah. Greater potential.  More resources. Higher profile.

Remember when the media were outraged that this unproven Johnny Foreigner had the gall to take the job of plucky Nigel Adkins. :lol:

Payet to sign a new 5.5 year contract, so he'll be 34 by the time it expires

Blitz a start and play well, drum up or feign Chinese interest, get new deal, fuck it right off.

Beginning to think he might be a closet Brazilian

Gudjohnsen is one of those guys who I always thought had scored more goals than he actually has.  I know he was never in the team for his out and out scoring but his career stats are 156 goals in 614 games (admittedly 106 goals in 367 matches in England and 78 goals in 261 matches for Chelsea).

Gudjohnsen is one of those guys who I always thought had scored more goals than he actually has.  I know he was never in the team for his out and out scoring but his career stats are 156 goals in 614 games (admittedly 106 goals in 367 matches in England and 78 goals in 261 matches for Chelsea).

A big #10 wasn't he?

Don't really get players of his build as #10 anymore. He reminded me of Bergkamp in some ways.

Guest YaBoyDieter

In Germany they are saying that Pep is planning a mass raid on Bayern Munich. Lewandowski, Gotze, Martinez and Benatia all in his plans for City apparently.