Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Kostas Mitroglou seemingly off to Fulham for £11.5m. Terrific buy for them. I'd have him over De Jong, tbh.

This the lad scoring for fun in the CL group stages? His team qualified for the last 16 no?

Scored 3 in 5 in the CL. Olympiacos are playing Man U in the round of 16.

Cardiff Set to sell Cornelius back to FC Copenhagen for 3M. Only 6 months after purchasing him for 8.5 Millions in summer.

Unbelievable. The lad is 20 years old, and has been injured for most of his time here. A loan, I'd understand....but it's idiotic for a club like Cardiff to write off such an investment so early.

LOL, I remember when we signed Bony, they were telling us we wasted money and Cornelius was the future....  NOT ONLY was it 8.5b million for a 20 year old unproven in the Premier league, it was 45K A WEEK  hahahaha

Really don't see why Mitroglou would go to Fulham, especially now.

He's been excellent for Olympiakos and Greece this season and Olympiakos are still in the Champions League, Greek Cup and look like they're going to walk the Greek superleague. Thought he'd go to Dortmund in the summer to be honest, they've been linked with him a few times over the past couple of months.

Because he'll get more money. Same reason players come here.

everton possibly in the Gomis race after Lukaku's injury.

Not as bad as they'd initially thought apparently; weeks rather than months.

Added to the Barkley one I think they need to sack their physio.