Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Think Juve have got a canny chance for the CL next season now.

Yep; interested to see how Dortmund fair too; I think they've had a brilliant window;

Aye :thup:

Only worry is how they'll deal with losing 3 big players in one window with Hummels, Mkhitaryan and Gundogan all leaving. Dembele has looked absolutely brilliant so far though and think we'll start to see the best of Gotze again now he'll be getting regular games.

Barcelona press claims we've reached a deal with Atlético for Vietto. Hope it's true; loved him back at Villarreal.

You'll have had an excellent window if Vietto signs :thup:

Only shame is Dani Alves leaving. Think there's anything in the quotes from Rakitic's agent who seems to be unhappy with all the new midfielders being brought in?

Barcelona press claims we've reached a deal with Atlético for Vietto. Hope it's true; loved him back at Villarreal.

Only shame is Dani Alves leaving. Think there's anything in the quotes from Rakitic's agent who seems to be unhappy with all the new midfielders being brought in?

That guy apparently no longer represents him. He has apologized all the same.

But yeah, if Vietto comes I'll be really happy with our window. We've signed a bunch of young players on positions we needed cover in. This is a drastic change in strategy, and a welcome one.

I guess they have the money to throw about from the Pogba sale but 94m for Higuain seems a bit mental. They might actually be daft enough to pay the 35m for Sissoko after all.

But yeah, if Vietto comes I'll be really happy with our window. We've signed a bunch of young players on positions we needed cover in. This is a drastic change in strategy, and a welcome one.

Ah right, didn't realise that. Thought it was a bit strange he was kicking off because I'd have thought Rakitic would still be first choice anyway.

It's a complete change from signing the likes of Vermaelen and Arda for extremely overpriced fees :lol:

Ah right, didn't realise that. Thought it was a bit strange he was kicking off because I'd have thought Rakitic would still be first choice anyway.

It's a complete change from signing the likes of Vermaelen and Arda for extremely overpriced fees :lol:

The fees are still very overpriced, but in a world where Higuaín commands nearly 100 million this is the reality of the market. At least it's young, hungry players instead of aging players with no upside. Yeah, a world of a difference with Vermaelen, Mathieu, Turan, etc...

And yeah, Rakitic should still be first choice. We now can afford to actually rotate players.