Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Schlupp is on £56k a week?! My goodness! :lol:

Jenkinson is a moron. I mean, I imagine he's getting significantly less than the £35k a week at Arsenal right now right?

We were talking about this in a thread about Oliver whathisname - the English kid who went to Germany and is supposedly being paid 30Kpw. Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Man U routinely pay their young players far more than most clubs can afford. Somebody said that Jenkinson was getting paid something like that (30-40Kpw).

Jenkinson is a moron. I mean, I imagine he's getting significantly less than the £35k a week at Arsenal right now right?

We were talking about this in a thread about Oliver whathisname - the English kid who went to Germany and is supposedly being paid 30Kpw. Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Man U routinely pay their young players far more than most clubs can afford. Somebody said that Jenkinson was getting paid something like that (30-40Kpw).

No wonder they turn in to absolute shitheads.

I did. I had heard he had turned down £35k at Palace.

Wow, well that is absolutely shocking.

So there is no real motivation to even try and make it. Just sit on that comfortably.