Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Tbf to Cuba, I seriously doubt Bastian is going to tear up MLS. But his examples of Keane and Defoe looking average weren't exactly helpful for his case. Be better off citing people like Gerrard or going further back, bag of shit Rafa Marquez.

:thup:

The MLS trophy final match I watched in 2016 was absolutely the worst game I've ever seen in my life.

It seems like the  final is always terrible, doesn't help that they push it into November and the season starts in early March. Either way, the league is not at a great level of play, but it's better than most people give it credit for, especially people who don't or rarely watch.

MLS is Eredivese (sp?) standard.  Aka largely pap. 

Eresdivisie is far better tbh.

Altidore has a similar goals to game ratio in both leagues. There's probably a few players in the Eredivisie that could play at a higher level. Can you say the same for MLS? Week in week out?

Not to mention better coaching.

Schweinsteiger joining Chicago Fire on a one-year deal

One of my favorite players to watch in his prime, should still have plenty left to make a difference in MLS.

Thought this was bizarre. Chicago seem such a non-entity.

Y£e£a£h t£h£e£y a£r£e

Guest neesy111

Jonas Olsson leaves West Brom for Djurgården in Sweden

How's that allowed?

I think their season is about to start, so their transfer window is open still.

Jonas Olsson leaves West Brom for Djurgården in Sweden

How's that allowed?

I think their season is about to start, so their transfer window is open still.

Aye, our window is open until the end of the month, season starts 1st April. Only have one month summer window (for incomings, obviously) instead.

Probably De Gea.

Personally I don't PEA is that good. I haven't seen him too much, but when I do, I'm disappointed. I feel like he misses way too many chances. And his goal scoring record may be inflated because he scores multiple goals in a single game.

Probably De Gea.

Personally I don't PEA is that good. I haven't seen him too much, but when I do, I'm disappointed. I feel like he misses way too many chances. And his goal scoring record may be inflated because he scores multiple goals in a single game.

:ben:

Probably De Gea.

Aye, deffo avoid strikers who do that. 

Probably De Gea.

Aye, deffo avoid strikers who do that. 

????

Why does everyone say that?

He could go missing for four games, and score four in a single game in game five and his record would read four in five. I don't think he's as consistent as people may think. I feel like he needs five or six chances to score a goal, too. I've seen him miss some absolute sitters.

Would be surprised if it were PEA.

Obvious choice is De Gea. Navas has been poor this season.

Could do with a CM, the least quality depth there and Modric isn't getting any younger.

Can see them going for a youngster or two.

Would love James or Isco in the Prem btw. This must be the summer at least one of them leaves.