Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Suarez leads the league in assists, by far. Don't think he's got much problem with complementing other players.

Same amount as Gerrard, one more than Rooney IIRC.

9 more than Rooney and Silva, who're in 2nd. Gerrard's 3rd.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/torschuetzen/wettbewerb_GB1.html

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.statistics.html/luis-suarez

There you go. It's 12. Fairly sure Gerrard is 12 and Rooney is 11.

He's got 25 on FPL :lol:

Suarez leads the league in assists, by far. Don't think he's got much problem with complementing other players.

I mean more in terms of holding the ball-up, bringing others into play rather than assists.

Have you watched Liverpool at all this season, man? :lol:

I get what you're saying, I just don't think it's accurate in the slightest. Nothing in the way Suarez plays suggests he couldn't combine well with Bale and Ronaldo.

Maybe we'll see. Don't see 3 dribblers working well. Benzema's style and strengths are so dissimilar to the other 2 that I think it's the key to the tandem.

You're always going on about Wayne Rooney.  Give it up Froggy, you're never going to meet him.

You're always going on about Wayne Rooney, Froggy.  Give it up, you're never going to meet him.

:lol:

Transfermarkt generally keeps the most reliable statistics. I'm sticking with it.

It is good, but it's 100% wrong in this case. :lol: Some Liverpool mod has fucked it.

You're always going on about Wayne Rooney, Froggy.  Give it up, you're never going to meet him.

Define meet? :lol: Team Wayne.

Guest chopey

I heard a rumour today that Chelsea will go for Benzema so that Madrid can bid big for Suarez

My original post was more about Mourinho wanting Suarez out of the premier league to make next season easier for Chelsea and a crafty way of doing this is to take Benzema and give Madrid funds to buy him.

Think transfermarkt counts with deflected shots and rebounds and penalty/freekicks won as assist as well like FPL. Think the official doesn't though.

Winning a pen from a foul drawn should class as an assist you could argue. Either way, Suarez is blinding. Having 3 of argruably the top 4 players in world football in your attack would be ridiculous like.

Winning a pen from a foul drawn should class as an assist you could argue. Either way, Suarez is blinding. Having 3 of argruably the top 4 players in world football in your attack would be ridiculous like.

:thup:

You're always going on about Wayne Rooney.  Give it up Froggy, you're never going to meet him.

:lol:

It's just a constant stream of needlessly contrary, over-opinionated bollocks. :lol:

I think Benzema and Suarez would do just fine at Chelsea and Real Madrid respectively.

Agreed on both counts.

Agree on the first count.

And... yeah the second cunt too.

FYP

Sagna to City?

Could be canny for both parties. He's getting on a bit now but could still provide adequate cover for Zabaleta whilst having a last big payday.

Wenger has a daft rule for players over 30 and has Jenkinson to step in.

Guest VanBarduck

Sagna to City?

Could be canny for both parties. He's getting on a bit now but could still provide adequate cover for Zabaleta whilst having a last big payday.

Wenger has a daft rule for players over 30 and has Jenkinson to step in.

:jones:

Sagna holds them back a lot, as he's incredibly limited going forward I think.

Also not as good defensively as he used to be. Good time to upgrade with Debuchy imo, as we're going full English now.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/09/torino-striker-ciro-immobile-wants-join-borussia-dortmund

Serie A's leading scorer, Ciro Immobile of Torino, is interested in joining Borussia Dortmund, the German club's chief executive officer, Hans-Joachim Watzke, said on Friday.

"I can only confirm that the player Immobile really wants to join us," Watzke told reporters. "That is all there is to be said on this. If everything was settled then we would have announced it."

Immobile, who joined Juventus in 2009 before being loaned out to several clubs, has scored 21 goals in 32 league games this season to top the scorers' list.

Dortmund, last season's Champions League runners-up, have secured second place in the Bundesliga and are looking to plug the gap that will be left by the departure of their leading striker, Robert Lewandowski, to Bayern Munich at the end of the season. So far they have signed the forward Adrian Ramos from Hertha Berlin.