Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Everton are going to be strong this season. 2016 11th, 19 points off 4th (34 off 1st); 2017 7th 15 points off 4th (32 off 1st). Wonder if they can close that gap further?

Maybe even to 30 points?

Guest palnese

Everton are going to be strong this season. 2016 11th, 19 points off 4th (34 off 1st); 2017 7th 15 points off 4th (32 off 1st). Wonder if they can close that gap further?

They'll finish 7th again.

Geeeeez!  :o

If they add those two I will have a cheeky punt on them winning the league, as the odds would be pretty sweet.

:spit:

Worth a punt no? :lol:

The odds will be good man. You never know.

Maybe even to 30 points?

:lol: Have to admit that was my first thought too!

If they add those two I will have a cheeky punt on them winning the league, as the odds would be pretty sweet.

They play in blue like Chelsea and Leicester... it is written!

will they not only have that new spaniard up front?  they'll need to sign another striker surely

Rooney

:lol:  wew, good luck to them though i guess if they managed to sign sigurdson they'd be expecting him to chip in with double figures as well

will they not only have that new spaniard up front?  they'll need to sign another striker surely

Read that they might want Giroud now Arsenal have Lacazette

make sense

fair wedge of cash they'll have spent in the end then if they manage to nab him

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Pogba is quite irritating, yes. Just tries too hard man. Guy really needs to chill out some.

Literally the next post

[emoji38] Pogba is quite irritating, yes. Just tries too hard man. Guy really needs to chill out some.

Literally the next post

:lol:

I didn't say they would win (Everton that is). Just that it might be worth a punt if the odds are crazy. Say 70 to 1 or something.

You're so silly man :lol:

Everton have bought very well imo.

Strengthening their 1st team and thereby their squad, backing a very talented manager with a structured plan to improve their league position..madness eh.

Not sure where the negativity comes from for some of the signings they have made...are the prices over inflated, well yes they probably are but that is what is the going rate nowadays (sadly, for football in the long run). If we had bought any of those players I'm sure they would have been heralded as very solid buys by most.

Meanwhile we scrabble around the bargain bucket, penny pinching and worryingly possibly alienating a top class manager in the process (of course that may very well be the imbecile who owns us full intention).

A club of what should be similar stature to them behaving like a league one side.