Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Whey not sure about fair play to him for giving it a go, he went for the money and little else IMO. I'd say at least he's decided he wants to play now and not just sit on the bench, but I reckon that's all he'll do at WBA.

Whey not sure about fair play to him for giving it a go, he went for the money and little else IMO. I'd say at least he's decided he wants to play now and not just sit on the bench, but I reckon that's all he'll do at WBA.

That's bollocks about saying that he went for the money as he could've earned more if he'd have went to a Premier League club last season.

Burke signing for them just shows exactly what's wrong with your average British footballer.

He's at arguably the best place to be to develop his game when it comes to facilities, coaching and learning on a tactical level, yet wants the comfort of home.

He wanted first team football, he says.

But, based on the picture below, he probably is daft as fuck.

4115.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=d81d262edefb983d8434762fc7b75097

Guest neesy111

Oxlade-Chamberlain has rejected £180k a week. :lol:

How's he supposed to get by on £9m a year?

Needs the 25m a year that Neymar gets for a living.

Better option than Coutinho. Still a huge amount for someone who was playing for Rennes' reserve team 2 years ago. Same for Mbappe soon...

Didn't they want Dembele and Coutinho?  It didn't sound like an either/or situation.

At least before they realised it would cost 300m to get them both :lol: