Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Dembele is a flawless dribbler: two footed, quick feet, silky touch and tons of skills.  Brilliant talent, but he has to be coached on his mental side.  There is obvious risk behind, but Barca has no choice.

It is completely mad that the second most expensive player in the history of football is a forward that has scored ~20 goals in his entire professional career. :lol: I rate the boy highly from what I have seen, though. Barcelona will be a massive adjustment for him so early in his career.

It is completely mad that the second most expensive player in the history of football is a forward that has scored ~20 goals in his entire professional career. :lol: I rate the boy highly from what I have seen, though. Barcelona will be a massive adjustment for him so early in his career.

Hope it goes spectacularly wrong, purely because of the fee.

Hope it goes spectacularly wrong, purely because of the fee.

I foresee an ACL in the first season.

Guest neesy111

Well, Rafa has signed 2 left backs which he has hardly used so I suspect he'd need to sell both before he could get a new LB in.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking £5m and we're not in there for him. I hope Rafa just doesn't rate him and didn't want him because that's a ridiculously low price in this market.

Guest neesy111

Name me a club that would have 5 left backs on their books?  I'm sure if we get rid of a few them we'd be in for him and this is where are ridiculous squad size is causing issues

Name me a club that would have 5 left backs on their books?  I'm sure if we get rid of a few them we'd be in for him and this is where are ridiculous squad size is causing issues

Five?

Dummett is our first choice and he barely passes as a footballer. Also he's out for three months. :lol: Gamez and Lazaar are out of contract next summer anyway, so it would be an understandable overlap. Well, for anyone normal.