Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Has Brighton's owner taken a loan?

No but he has a brain.

There's a lengthy Business Insider article out there about Tony Bloom and his Starlizard business- can't seem to get the link to work but it's a good read, although like all others it's been unable to ascertain exactly where all his money came from.

Guest reefatoon

Yeah f*** it, Mike all the way.

Aye because there are only two types of owners in world football :lol:

Well my post did say I would rather be a vile club like them than the vile club we are now, where you replied by saying "each to their own" which to me was saying you prefer Big Mike. So on this occasion we were only talking about two types of owners.

Has Brighton's owner taken a loan?

No but he has a brain.

There's a lengthy Business Insider article out there about Tony Bloom and his Starlizard business- can't seem to get the link to work but it's a good read, although like all others it's been unable to ascertain exactly where all his money came from.

Gambling against dumb and illegal money from Asia, mostly.

Yeah f*** it, Mike all the way.

Aye because there are only two types of owners in world football :lol:

Well my post did say I would rather be a vile club like them than the vile club we are now, where you replied by saying "each to their own" which to me was saying you prefer Big Mike. So on this occasion we were only talking about two types of owners.

You're right.

Edit: about the context and not about preferring big Mike :lol: