Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Jan @19.45

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Our corners weren't great to begin with but without Cabaye they're going to be monumentally shit, anybody who had the displeasure of being at the Cardiff cup game will know what's coming

Well at least someone else gets a go like.

Guest bimpy474

@lee_ryder

#nufc now light on offensive options with Yoan Gouffran also expected to ruled out through injury tomorrow #ncfc

:lol:

Definitely Shola now. I want to cry a bit.

@lee_ryder

#nufc now light on offensive options with Yoan Gouffran also expected to ruled out through injury tomorrow #ncfc

If that's true even Pards will find it difficult to find a way of not playing HBA

Guest bimpy474

@lee_ryder

If that's true even Pards will find it difficult to find a way of not playing HBA

Imagine if he actually doesn't start HBA. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Do you know for the first time, i dont actually care what the result is.

See, I don't get this. We win and the likelihood is we're 3 points off 6th. Man up!

Not in that way, it's hard to describe the feeling. It's so deflating supporting us at times, it just makes you go 'meh'.

Guest bimpy474

7.45pm tomorrow the feeling will be back mate. Matches always seem to be a release.

Fuck know what you'll be feeling by 10pm mind.

At 10pm i'll be happy. The Following is on  :smug:

Pardews post match excuse: "We had a gameplan that involved Cabaye which we had been working on for the last week and a half, and that plan got disrupted at the last minute and we had to change our entire setup"

Do you know for the first time, i dont actually care what the result is.

See, I don't get this. We win and the likelihood is we're 3 points off 6th. Man up!

Not in that way, it's hard to describe the feeling. It's so deflating supporting us at times, it just makes you go 'meh'.

I've barely given a shit about results for the last 2 seasons. Quite often don't follow games anymore which would've been unthinkable like 3-4 years ago.