Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annoying when people say shit like that. No matter what happens beforehand, no matter who you're against, there's always a chance of a win. That's the whole reason we're all still watching this shit even with Mr Fatcunt trying to ruin it at every corner.

Annoying when people say shit like that. No matter what happens beforehand, no matter who you're against, there's always a chance of a win. That's the whole reason we're all still watching this shit even with Mr Fatcunt trying to ruin it at every corner.

Shola up top on his own for 90 minutes.

So which out of form striker would you start with on Saturday?

Shola who hasn't scored in the Premiership for over a year.

Cisse who scored in the FA Cup against Cardiff and a penalty against Stoke in the Premiership (that's if he recovers from his reported back injury).

De Jong who has played something like 72 minutes of competitive football this season.

I'd probably start Cisse if he's fit.

De Jong.

Throw him right in. He clearly has something to prove so let him have a pop. Pardew seems to think he's high on confidence so why would you bench him? Sure he'll get tired, but that's what substitutions are for. I'll take an obligatory Shola sub at 65 mins, as anything is better than him starting, but he will anyway.

De Jong mightn't be match fit, doesn't know the PL and mightn't be that good. But if it's him or Shola, I'd pick De Jong every single time. At least he can move.

Absolutely.

I've seen nothing of De Jong but I've seen far, far too much of Shola. Give him his debut and play him 'til he's knackered. 

De Jong mightn't be match fit, doesn't know the PL and mightn't be that good. But if it's him or Shola, I'd pick De Jong every single time. At least he can move.

Absolutely.

I've seen nothing of De Jong but I've seen far, far too much of Shola. Give him his debut and play him 'til he's knackered. 

I would honestly start Adam Armstrong over Shola who I doubt will ever score again in the league.

4-2-3-1 for me

Krul

Debuchy    MYM      Willo        Santon

Anita          Tiote     

Sissoko        Ben Arfa      Gouffran

Cisse   

Give Cisse the support he needs. If he can't be arsed this match then his time here is over.