Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4-2-3-1 for me

Krul

Debuchy    MYM      Willo        Santon

Anita          Tiote     

Sissoko        Ben Arfa      Gouffran

Cisse   

Give Cisse the support he needs. If he can't be arsed this match then his time here is over.

Move Gouffran up and give Sammy another start on the left.

He will get chances against this lot, perfect opportunity for him to rediscover some confidence. Anything other than Shola is a good option, sick of him being brought on as an 'impact' sub and almost reducing us to 10 men.

4-2-3-1 for me

Krul

Debuchy    MYM      Willo        Santon

Anita          Tiote     

Sissoko        Ben Arfa      Gouffran

Cisse   

Give Cisse the support he needs. If he can't be arsed this match then his time here is over.

You know, I would probably agree with playing two injured players if it meant no Shola.

Right the transfer debacle is behind me now, i've moved on to worrying about this fixture.  looking at who is available id line up;

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Willo Santon

Anita  Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa        Sammy Ameobi

Cisse

Unfortunately its inevitable that Shola will start and ridiculously considering the league positions of the two teams im not overly confident.

Guest Roger Kint

Right the transfer debacle is behind me now, i've moved on to worrying about this fixture.  looking at who is available id line up;

Krul

Anita  Tiote

Sissoko

Cisse

Unfortunately its inevitable that Shola will start and ridiculously considering the league positions of the two teams im not overly confident.

Would play Krul more central but aye thats best we can do :thup:

Krul

Anita  Tiote

Sissoko

Cisse

Would play Krul more central but aye thats best we can do :thup:

Haha Pardew did say we would have to change the way we play, it wouldt surprise me if this was it!

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

We should start De Jong if he's fit. He's unknown to the league and you never know. He may pull out a Jonas at OT performance.