Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shola knows what it means and cares about the clb, Cisse does neither.

Shola has a good record in this fixture, Cisse doesn't.

Shola gives something when not scoring, Cisse doesn't.

Cisse has a good record compared to Shola in all other games (as far as goals are concerned).

Goals win games...

Total s****

:lol:

Okay then.

For all Shola is s*** he provides another option and does have a bit of passion for the club. Cisse clearly hasn't given a f*** since pre-season. For what it's worth, games like West Ham and Norwich have been crying out for a Cisse to be in the right place at the right time. Should tomorrow be a repeat he needs to start. If it's gonna be a brawl though I'd rather have Shola in there to begin with.

Ameobi 77 goals in 393 avg 1 in every 5 games

Cisse 121 in 293 avg 1 in every 2.42 games

Last 3 years

Ameobi 7 in 84 avg 1 in every 12

Cisse 29 in 79 avg 1 in every 2.72

Yep goals do win you matches and saying Ameobi offers more is a joke at least Cisse knows how to run and not look like an elephant caught in wet sand. Get your facts right before you spout s***

Facts were right.

Shola has scored more in these derby matches.

Cisse has scored more than Shola.

Shola does care about the club, Cisse doesn't.

Shola does offer something when he isn't scoring, he offers a target man and a battling ram, however s*** he may be. Cksse jsut goes off f***ing side every two minutes.

Read the post properly before yo egt on your f***ing high horse.

Ameobi doesn't offer anything more he is not a target man, he is not a battling ram (dear me if you think that) and he is caught every bit as offside and as for cares about the club yeah right so would you after you have been paid millions for years for keep being total shit

I was coming in here to post that I had a good feeling about today, but reading the last two pages of this has made me think again.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-frq7ypWqgaQ/T15vj22geJI/AAAAAAAAAeg/YuKp1mgJbl4/s1600/wad.jpg

We loaned a kid, from Germany, he came over just for derby day, he'll score some goals, to prove then wrong, he goes by the name of Luuk De Jong! We hate S*nderland, we hate S*nderland,  we hate S*nderland!!

We loaned a kid, from Germany, he came over just for derby day, he'll score some goals, to prove then wrong, he goes by the name of Luuk De Jong! We hate S*nderland, we hate S*nderland,  we hate S*nderland!!

Dope lyrics.

Pretty obvious one but the team is the same as against Norwich with Shola in for Remy, mate of mine from school gets the lineups from Dummett the night before.

#ITK  :coolsmiley:

Apart from Shola starting it is probably the best we could do. Hope De Jong is on the bench.