Clément Grenier

LRD

Guest manomush

anointed the phone today by Le 10 Sport , Frederic Guerra, the agent of Clement Grenier, explains the reasons for this choice: "It is not easy to say no to a big club like Newcastle, but Clement is finally decided to stay in Lyon. Today, with the new game system developed by Rémi Garde , Clement is now demonstrate that it has a richer palette in his game, he proves over the matches. At six months of the World Cup , a precipitate in a few days from the end of the transfer window was it a good option ? It's not safe at all. And the OL is regaining color and Clement did not want to leave the club along the way , in full season . "

" THE CONDITIONS OF HIS ARRIVAL AT NEWCASTLE WERE NOT FAVORABLE "

Frederic Guerra adds: " Finally, the conditions of his departure did not create a favorable environment to flourish . Clement would have arrived at Newcastle , not as Clément Grenier, but as a substitute Yohan Cabaye . I have the utmost respect for the quality of player Cabaye , who deserves every point of view what is happening . However , as an agent of Clement Grenier, I also have to tell me : Clément really worth twice cheaper than Yohan Cabaye ? Beyond all the reasons that led us to decline the offer of Newcastle, the conditions of the deal did not seem fair to me vis-à -vis Clement . "

@lee_ryder: Frederic Guerra said: "It is not easy to say no to a big club like  Newcastle , but Clement is finally decided to stay in  Lyon" #nufc

refreshing waiting for him to quote

Clément really worth twice cheaper than Yohan Cabaye ?

EXCLUSIVE Mercato - OL : Why Grenier said no to Newcastle

Contacted by Le 10 Sport , Frederic Guerra, agent Clément Grenier explains why the middle of Lyon land has not responded to the proposal from Newcastle.

Midweek , while Newcastle had forwarded a proposal of € 13 million Olympique Lyonnais Clément Grenier, Lyon midfielder declined the offer of the Magpies , who sought to compensate for the departure of Yohan Cabaye at Paris Saint- Germain .

You may be interested :

Mercato - OL / OM : A Premier League club ready to offer Gomis this winter ?

" SIX MONTHS OF THE WORLD , A HASTY DEPARTURE WAS IT THE BEST OPTION ? "

Reached by telephone today by Le 10 Sport , Frederic Guerra, the agent of Clement Grenier, explains the reasons for this choice: "It is not easy to say no to a big club like Newcastle, but Clement is finally decided to stay in Lyon. Today, with the new game system developed by Rémi Garde , Clement is now demonstrate that it has a richer palette in his game, he proves over the matches. At six months of the World Cup , a precipitate in a few days from the end of the transfer window was it a good option ? It's not safe at all. And the OL is regaining color and Clement did not want to leave the club along the way , in full season . "

" THE CONDITIONS OF HIS ARRIVAL AT NEWCASTLE WERE NOT FAVORABLE "

Frederic Guerra adds: " Finally, the conditions of his departure did not create a favorable environment to flourish . Clement would have arrived at Newcastle , not as Clément Grenier, but as a substitute Yohan Cabaye . I have the utmost respect for the quality of player Cabaye , who deserves every point of view what is happening . However , as an agent of Clement Grenier, I also have to tell me : Clément really worth twice cheaper than Yohan Cabaye ? Beyond all the reasons that led us to decline the offer of Newcastle, the conditions of the deal did not seem fair to me vis-à -vis Clement . "

http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-ol-pourquoi-grenier-a-dit-non-a-newcastle134235

So he definitely doesn't want to come? I think we should bid again then, show some intent!

I think if we did agree a fee his interest would change but while both clubs cannot do that he is making sure his Lyon career remains the same.

Well apparently it makes more sense to buy the replacement first. Who the f*** would've thought that, like?

BUT if we bought him first and then we didn't sell Cabaye it would have bankrupt the club, do you want us to become Portsmouth?

I assume this is irony.

Sounds a hell of a lot more like him not fancying us than Ashley failing to pay up. That wont sit well with the fake bid brigade.

Aye that lot. What an absolute bunch of cunts for being upset that we've made a £50m profit on transfers in the last 3 years.