Clément Grenier

LRD

Guest Brazilianbob

Olivier Bernard was on talksport the other day saying that Grenier was very highly regarded in France and that it would take a substantial bid, probably more than he is actually worth, to persuade Lyon to sell, so thats a clear non starter for NUFC.  Lets just delete this thread and hope that DeJong doesnt decide to hold us to ransom and demand a wage we wont even contemplate, after seeing our only true striker suspended for three games.

Guest hydeous

Hope we do, don't think he's worth 15m though. Has had one decent season. Won't be too disappointed if we back off if they demand too much. Look for someone better in the summer perhaps. Cabaye leaving has screwed this season up anyway, unless we get someone of or close to his quality.

This guy has lots of potential, but I don't think he's good enough to start for us at the moment.

Hope we do, don't think he's worth 15m though. Has had one decent season. Won't be too disappointed if we back off if they demand too much. Look for someone better in the summer perhaps. Cabaye leaving has screwed this season up anyway, unless we get someone of or close to his quality.

This guy has lots of potential, but I don't think he's good enough to start for us at the moment.

Yeah we should go for Fabregas instead. Not good enough to start for us? :lol:

I want to be excited about this, but when I've never seen him play, never heard of him until a few days ago, and he's apparently a non-starter for his current club it's kind of hard to get all that worked up.

Started 19 league games this season. :lol:

I want to be excited about this, but when I've never seen him play, never heard of him until a few days ago, and he's apparently a non-starter for his current club it's kind of hard to get all that worked up.

I didn't know that, I just remember some people on here saying he couldn't get a game for Lyon.

Guest neesy111

I didn't know that, I just remember some people on here saying he couldn't get a game for Lyon.

No, that was probably in your mind.