Clément Grenier

LRD

Just seen a youtube video, it looks like he links up well with Gomis.  O0

Also have you seen those 40 yard free kicks?, the new Robert.

That's what I was thinking. Let's just do double deal for both now for 12-13 million and throw the rest at Cabella

Clément Grenier

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clément Grenier (French pronunciation: ​[klemɑ̃ ɡʁənje]; born 7 January 1991) is a French international footballer who currently plays for French club Lyon. He is a France youth international having played with at all levels for which he has been eligible. He is known for his technical ability, dribbling, and free-kick taking. Grenier can play on the right side of midfield, as well as in the attacking midfield position just behind the striker. He has more skill in his little finger than yohan cabaye

:lol:

Oh howay fkn hell I think we are after this lad, has to be thread worthy now.

This place at times is beyond lol

There was reported interest in Zouma the other day too. Why not start a Zouma thread as well? :lol:

Get more use out of a Zumba thread tbh :lol:

:lol:

Standard NUFC 'we tried' bid then.

Again, the "substantial but undisclosed" is our way of saying this at this stage already. Probably well below £10m.

Can't wait for "we refuse to be pushovers, Portsmouth and Leeds, transfer plans for summer kicking into full gear, Ashley was brave to only sell Cabaye".

Again, the "substantial but undisclosed" is our way of saying this at this stage already. Probably well below £10m.

Can't wait for "we refuse to be pushovers, Portsmouth and Leeds, transfer plans for summer kicking into full gear, Ashley was brave to only sell Cabaye".

This level of chat actually hurts me.

Guest neesy111

Realistically, what would Lyon be willing to accept for Grenier?

I’m guessing much higher than 8.5?

Sounds like at least 15M.

This level of chat actually hurts me.

Sorry to hear that. I just refuse to even begin thinking otherwise. We've been here too many times with these mugs.

Realistically, what would Lyon be willing to accept for Grenier?

I’m guessing much higher than 8.5?

Sounds like at least 15M.

Jesus :lol: I was guessing towards 12/13 if our offer was 8.5, even worse than i thought.

Nobody expects him to come, so if he did come, it would just be one big wankfest on here, which would be nice :)