Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Just seen the quotes pardew has said, nearly spilt my coffee and fell down the stairs. what a joke he is.  :dave:

Why is your TV at the top of the stairs ?

I saw the quotes via twitter on my phone.

Were you on the shitter, that's at the top of stairs isn't it ? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Quite happy with the lineup, must say.

Not the formation though.

Formation does look out of place if that's what we are going with. Anita needs to be part of a 3 man mid.

It is annoying as we play our best football in a 4-3-3, because of exactly what you said about Anita.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Fucking Pardew.

Pardew actually doesn't know what being in control of a game is. It might sound like more criticism of a manager I think is completely fucking shit, but all the evidence needed is him saying we controlled the game that time we played at Anfield, kicked it at Ba's head (on his clearly audible instruction) and lost 3-0.