Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest MidlandMag

They're better away than at home due to the counter attacking nature of their game, lost against West Ham at home then they batter Cardiff at Cardiff to the point Cardiff were extremely lucky with a point. Never know with this lot. So I'll go 2-2 draw.

Thank fuck it's not for ages.

Honestly, that is my take on football summed up right there.

I was thinking myself earlier today, "fuck, we're at Newcastle this weekend". Then i realised it is the weekend after, and I swear, I am not shitting you, my spirits soared.

I felt a weight lift from my stomach, and a surge of adrenalin.

I wouldn't back us to beat anybody. Anybody. We played quite well for half the match at Cardiff last night - the worst side in the league - and still managed to avoid winning.

I'm totally sick of this season. I'd happily freeze the table as it is right now, and just fast forward to the summer. Nice world cup to watch, no more of this shit to piss me off week after week.

I was thinking myself earlier today, "fuck, we're at Newcastle this weekend". Then i realised it is the weekend after, and I swear, I am not shitting you, my spirits soared.

Brummie has woken up from his coma after that horrific injury in late 2001.

Did the same at the match tonight, at least it'll be a rousing Sunday atmosphere though...:anguish:

Brummie has woken up from his coma after that horrific injury in late 2001.

Err. Yep. I think.

Whoever scores first will win. If it's them, comfortably. If it's us, by the skin of our teeth. The end.

To be quite honest, this is a nailed on draw. That's if Ron Vlaar is playing.

We haven't won a game in which Vlaar didn't play since December 2012. He is the difference between an almost passable defence and one which looks like a load of ADD schoolchildren running around in circles.

I'd take a point right now.

In fact, I'd take a point from every match between now and the end of the season right now.

Tiote back for this?

Pardew said before the game that he was fairly confident that he would be back - that Tiote was doing the right things for a change (??) and hence his recovery was going exceptionally well.

That probably means we won't see him till April.