Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Hatem's injured? Where is this dropped coming from? Sure was in papers midweek that he had picked up an injury and was struggling to make the game.

Aye, i read that too tbf.

Hatem's injured? Where is this dropped coming? Sure was in papers midweek that he had picked up an injury and was struggling to make the game.

I'd wager he's not injured.

He just faking injuries now because he can't even be arsed anymore  :lol:

Stop twisting my words  :rant:

Press say Ben Arfa misses training and struggling to make Villa match, no Ben Arfa in the Villa match squad...You come to the conclusion Ben Arfa is fit to play?  :laugh:

Guest bimpy474

I think that team will win and save Pardew's arse for another season. Cisse and Remy look dangerous together IMO. Plus Gouffran and Colo back and it's a far better side than Villa.

Cisse wouldn't look dangerous if you gave him a AK47. He's utterly hopeless. Hope he proves me wrong though.

I think that team will win and save Pardew's arse for another season. Cisse and Remy look dangerous together IMO. Plus Gouffran and Colo back and it's a far better side than Villa.

I think the team looks bang average. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we got beat.

Also, something of note for you - he's playing Baker alongside Vlaar. Mistake. Clark should be there, much better player.

Baker has made at least one hilarious mistake every time I've watched him, seems to be something of a liability...

Guest bimpy474

I think the team looks bang average. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we got beat.

Aye, zero creativity.

Cisse wouldn't look dangerous if you gave him a AK47. He's utterly hopeless. Hope he proves me wrong though.

What I've seen is that even when Cisse doesn't score, Remy seems to find a lot more space due to Cisse pulling defenders away. In any case I'm not arsed about winning this so if it doesn't work...meh.

Why even fucking bother with this? Pardew is such a clueless manager lets play with two forwards who want to play on the shoulder and fucking wonder why we can't link the play

De Jong mbiwa etc all may as well fuck off now if this is the approach of the clueless wanker

Guest bimpy474

What I've seen is that even when Cisse doesn't score, Remy seems to find a lot more space due to Cisse pulling defenders away. In any case I'm not arsed about winning this so if it doesn't work...meh.

I see what you're saying but i dont see how Cisse gets a start ahead of De Jong. De Jong has played quite well in a team that has been utterly shit since he joined.

I see what you're saying but i dont see how Cisse gets a start ahead of De Jong. De Jong has played quite well in a team that has been utterly shit since he joined.

Cisse was the only player that looked remotely likely to score against Spurs, got no problems with him starting

Wait, so we finally get Remy back, who is the kind of striker to help get the best out of De Jong, and he drops him?!  :lol:

Cisse and Remy will be completely isolated, especially with that uber creative centre midfield of Tiote and Anita.

Cisse for goodness sake  :lol: Pardew is so dense man.

We are going to get ripped to shreds. Lambert has gone 4-3-3, so they'll have possession, and the front three of theirs will romp away at our slow defenders.

I see what you're saying but i dont see how Cisse gets a start ahead of De Jong. De Jong has played quite well in a team that has been utterly s*** since he joined.

Cisse was the only player that looked remotely likely to score against Spurs, got no problems with him starting

He missed a couple of sitters and his record in the league has been nothing short of a joke.

De Jong should be playing off remy