Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wait, so we finally get Remy back, who is the kind of striker to help get the best out of De Jong, and he drops him?!  :lol:

Cisse and Remy will be completely isolated, especially with that uber creative centre midfield of Tiote and Anita.

Cisse for goodness sake  :lol: Pardew is so dense man.

We are going to get ripped to shreds. Lambert has gone 4-3-3, so they'll have possession, and the front three of theirs will romp away at our slow defenders.

We'll be playing long ball anyway. Doesn't matter if they're isolated, Pards game plan will be to get a long ball landing right and one of the two strikers to grab a goal from nowhere.

Hatem's injured? Where is this dropped coming? Sure was in papers midweek that he had picked up an injury and was struggling to make the game.

I'd wager he's not injured.

He just faking injuries now because he can't even be arsed anymore  :lol:

Stop twisting my words  :rant:

Press say Ben Arfa misses training and struggling to make Villa match, no Ben Arfa in the Villa match squad...You come to the conclusion Ben Arfa is fit to play?  :laugh:

I do after the Spurs thing. Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  10m

No sign of Sylvain Marveaux or Hatem Ben Arfa after #thfc hammering #nufc

:D

Worse than the press themselves for just stirring up shite on here. Bloody our own team, suppose Sammy has been banished as well since he's not in the squad  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Just seen the quotes pardew has said, nearly spilt my coffee and fell down the stairs. what a joke he is.  :dave:

Why is your TV at the top of the stairs ?