Winnet Sports claim Glenn Hoddle linked with DOF role

Paully

Guest Howaythetoon

He said the most astute thing I've ever heard about how we play the game in this country and that is while we play in straight lines, the rest of the world play in triangles, circles and weave patterns while we plough the field...

Supeb coach and tactician, but a poor man manager. I've always liked Hoddle mind, I thought his England side had the potential to be really good. Would I have him as manager? I'd have fucking Peter Reid ahead of fucking Pardew so yeah :lol:

There's actually people on here who'd be against the idea of Hoddle managing us given the current car crash?

Mentalists.

No I don't think their is.

I think their are people on here who think Hoddle is better than he is because we have a car crash  :lol:

There's actually people on here who'd be against the idea of Hoddle managing us given the current car crash?

Mentalists.

No I don't think their is.

I think their are people on here who think Hoddle is better than he is because we have a car crash  :lol:

There.

Sorry.

I'd be happy with him as DoF although if he is holding out for the manager's job as that article suggests, it would mean that the manager would always be in an uncomfortable position (I am of the opinion that it is only a matter of time before Pardew is gone).  I think his coaching philosophy and experience would be good for the academy but I would have strong reservations about him as manager.

But why can't we look beyond anyone who has a connection with either Spurs or Chelsea.

Mentalists.

Mentalist and Hoddle mentioned in the same thread, no coincidence.

People who say they wouldn't have him as manager considering the useless cunt we currently have as manager are quite clearly mental.

Well I'd certainly have him over the current useless cunt without a doubt. But forgive me for hoping against hope that we could do what other clubs are doing and scouring the world for highly rated coaches currently in the game. If Southampton and Sunderland can do it, it shouldn't be beyond us.