Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

We've got 3 games a day to watch on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday but then have to wait until 8 o clock for a game on Sunday :anguish:

Someone needs sacking for that. Disgraceful

I think more important than that, he'll be given more credit as one of the GOAT's.

As crazy as it sounds I think he's under-rated.

Ultimate big game player. Probably my favourite player bar Messi

I think individually most of the games themselves have been pretty decent but as a whole not much exciting happening. Going back to the previous conversation about no teams setting out to attack I think people underestimate how difficult it is to attack when the opposition has 11 extremely disciplined skillful footballers behind the ball. I think we'll see plenty of attacking football once we get to the latter stages and the smaller teams are knocked out

I think individually most of the games themselves have been pretty decent but as a whole not much exciting happening. Going back to the previous conversation about no teams setting out to attack I think people underestimate how difficult it is to attack when the opposition has 11 extremely disciplined skillful footballers behind the ball. I think we'll see plenty of attacking football once we get to the latter stages and the smaller teams are knocked out

I don't agree on that last bit.  If memory serves, it's been the polar opposite of the World Cup, so far.  Where in Brazil, everyone seemed to be going mental in the groups and there were some really exciting games.  Then, bar Germany mauling the hosts.  The knockout games were all cat and mouse, cagey affairs.  As everyone was s*** scared of being knocked out. 

I hope you're right.  As it would be awful if the games got even tighter and tactical.

It's an opta-esque stats thing. There's no human element to it. I'm sure it'll look more sensible after 1 game.

Although I'm guessing it gives points for shots, no matter how ridiculously far away from the goal they are?