Who's going to win the league?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't see past Chelsea at the moment unfortunately. Of the four involved I'd prefer Arsenal to win it, then Liverpool(!) just for a change and to stick it up the wankers who think you can only compete with a sugar daddy.

But if Liverpool won it, imagine. :anguish:

Guest palnese

1. City

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

Arsenal will regret not signing a better striker. Same old, same old for them.

Can't see past Chelsea at the moment unfortunately. Of the four involved I'd prefer Arsenal to win it, then Liverpool(!) just for a change and to stick it up the wankers who think you can only compete with a sugar daddy.

But if Liverpool won it, imagine. :anguish:

Christ it would be awful but they've done exactly what I have always said is more than possible for Newcastle to do. Absolutely detest the "we can't compete" attitude - Liverpool are lucky in that their fans remember what they once were and don't let them do that, unlike our fans who are largely happy to exist to the point where even letting sunderland piss on our faces has become comfortably acceptable.

Chelsea, they've been fairly meh most of the time this season relying on pieces of individual excellence and solid defense and probably aren't the best team overall (City or Liverpool have been performance wise tbh) but they are the least likely to fuck up. City have had these daft results and defense looks all over the place-why I don't know considering who's there, Arsenal don't have enough depth up front and are missing Ramsey badly, while Liverpools defense is too prone to shooting themselves repeatedly in the foot and that will catch up with them.

It's either Chelsea or Man City now. Chelsea are a settled side now and once they get ahead it would be hard to catch them. Man City likewise if they haven't peaked in the first half of the season. Deja vu, Arsenal have shot themselves in the foot around the same time of the season. They would look back at it as a lost opporunity with the sea change this season and having finally spended 42m on a key player. Liverpool are the dark horses, striking form at the right time with their strikers in tremendous form although their defence remains doubtful. An automatic CL spot is within their reckoning imo.

1. City

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

Arsenal will regret not signing a better striker. Same old, same old for them.

Yep, this. City will have just too much in the end once Aguero comes back.

I've though Man City would take it for a while, but leaning towards Chelsea now. Was hoping Arsenal, but today's slip-up might end it. Still  ten games left mind, a lot can happen, still going with Chelsea because it's the boring option.