Fulham v Newcastle United- Saturday 15th March@15:00 (Not on TV)

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

expecting a loss as we normally find a way to lose there

We normally find a way to lose at a lot of places we have won this year.

Point is its meaningless and history is just that.

If we can't beat this Fulham team considering bloody Cardiff won against them and comfortably i'll be disgusted.

Cardiff beat us like

In the cup they did, which quite obviously the club don't give 2 shits about..... in the league which the club actually cares about we beat them comfortably.

Obviously doesn't suit the negative agenda of this place though so everything positive must be ignored at all costs.

Not sure this result will have much impact on the mackems. Even if we get beat I think Fulham have fucked themselves by not beating Cardiff. Really can't see them getting a good enough amount of points on the board from where they are now. Surely 18th spot is going to be between Sunderland, West Brom and Palace. If Palace beat them this week then they'll be fine. I would be massively surprised if Cardiff can get a run going together.

Got a prawn sandwich brigade deal for this for me and my Dad, who's coming to London. Access to McBride's Bar after, whatever that is. Hopefully I'll get a chance to move my head towards Damian Duff.

Push his bollocks away with your foot.

I reckon we'll win. Players will turn in another decent away display, even more so without the shackles of Pardew telling them to back off 30 yards then hoof the cunt when we get it after taking an early lead.

That and Fulham are shite.

Debuchy and Remy OUT.

I suspect this will be the lineup.

Krul

Mbiwa      Williamson      Coloccini    Dummett

Sissoko      Anita            Tiote          Gouffran

Cisse            de Jong