Fulham v Newcastle United- Saturday 15th March@15:00 (Not on TV)

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People have definitely fallen for Pardew's bollocks like. We should be playing our best team available and trying to finish above Everton and/or Man Utd. Fuck experimentation, I want us to finish as high as possible.

:anguish:  You're right, like. Only 5 points off 6th.

People have definitely fallen for Pardew's bollocks like. We should be playing our best team available and trying to finish above Everton and/or Man Utd. Fuck experimentation, I want us to finish as high as possible.

I see your point, but I'm just so fed up with the club at the minute the idea of something/someone different would genuinely interest me a little bit more.

I want to finish as high as possible too, but what do we have to work with? We took our foot off the gas in January. Our manager (for better or worse) is suspended, some key first team players are hurt or just missing. As SanToon said I'd rather mix in the youngsters then see Shola or Gosling for a useless 20 cameo when they're leaving in the summer. Play as many first team players as we have 'available' and give Armstrong, Aarons or whoever is deserving some time off the bench.

I think we should definitely be pushing for 6th but to repeat what's been said I'd rather see fresh youth coming on for say Goof than Shola and Cisse asked to run the flank :anguish:

There's no reason why blooding the youth and experimenting should be detrimental to our league position given the right circumstances with some of the dross available in our squad. At the very least it still wouldn't be worse than some options we've seen this season.

I want to finish as high as possible too, but what do we have to work with? We took our foot off the gas in January. Our manager (for better or worse) is suspended, some key first team players are hurt or just missing. As SanToon said I'd rather mix in the youngsters then see Shola or Gosling for a useless 20 cameo when they're leaving in the summer. Play as many first team players as we have 'available' and give Armstrong, Aarons or whoever is deserving some time off the bench.

:yao:

I want that, but I'd sooner see Aarons, Satka, Armstrong etc on the bench than the likes of Shola, Obertan, Gosling, Haidara etc.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, we are without doubt catchable. Game in hand aside you've definitely got the quality to put a run together to challenge at least our place in the league. We're coasting along currently. Our season ended around about 2.10pm last Saturday.

I want that, but I'd sooner see Aarons, Satka, Armstrong etc on the bench than the likes of Shola, Obertan, Gosling etc.

:thup:

We didn't want 5th either (pretty sure Llambias said it was too early to be in Europe?) yet we still got there.

We spent £9m on Cisse as well that season, can only assume Ashley wasn't looking. Or off his tits.

People have definitely fallen for Pardew's bollocks like. We should be playing our best team available and trying to finish above Everton and/or Man Utd. f*** experimentation, I want us to finish as high as possible.

I want that, but I'd sooner see Aarons, Satka, Armstrong etc on the bench than the likes of Shola, Obertan, Gosling, Haidara etc.

Bit harsh on Haidara

We didn't want 5th either (pretty sure Llambias said it was too early to be in Europe?) yet we still got there.

We spent £9m on Cisse as well that season, can only assume Ashley wasn't looking. Or off his tits.

He can't have been paying attention like :lol: