Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

I was really impressed with him in the games against City and Spurs in the league cup. Certainly got some potential.

Today he came on and made no impact, but that`s not his fault. The whole 2nd half were terrible, and we almost weren`t able to get into their half.

He was hung out to dry today by his boss and I feel sorry for him.

Very much this. Didn't actually think Riviere was doing that bad either. Far sooner should have been the dickhead playing in 11 coming off.

Don't think he has the speed to compensate for his lack of height. Best bet is to put him on loan for the rest of the season and see how he develops

He was hung out to dry today by his boss and I feel sorry for him.

Very much this. Didn't actually think Riviere was doing that bad either. Far sooner should have been the dickhead playing in 11 coming off.

I thought Riviere was playing very well but without a goal threat.

Crazy substitution to then launch high balls at him into a force 10 gale.

He's only young but I'm sorry lads, I just don't see it. No pace, no intelligent movement, no clinical finishing and a pretty pedestrian work rate.

I think his movement, finishing and short passing are quite good. He just lacks any sort of presence due to his tiny stature.

He's only young but I'm sorry lads, I just don't see it. No pace, no intelligent movement, no clinical finishing and a pretty pedestrian work rate.

I think his movement, finishing and short passing are quite good. He just lacks any sort of presence due to his tiny stature.

That and he's green as fuck but I'm still happy for him to be given chances. He should really be out on loan though.

He is tiny and has no shoulders, why do we keep producing midget attackers from the academy?

Drinking from the borehole.

Must be :D Needs a bit of whatever Andy Carroll was drinking growing up. I'm guessing alot of geordie lass muff.

Give him time, he'll be belter :thup:

I'm not totally writing the lad off, it'd be stupid to do so at his age but if you compare him to someone like Aarons then the gulf in quality is there for all to see at the moment.