Newcastle United 0 - 3 Everton - 25/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 30

Rich

This is the example of a club who hired the right manager who can not only develop players, but has a good football ethos, and can turn decent - good - great players into a real squad.

I hate Everton b/c I'm jealous at what an inspired appointment can do to a club. It's blatantly obvious.

Wonder whether Man Utd would be doing better if they'd gone for Martinez.  I think they would.

No mate, according to some it was just because Moyes was under-funded. Man U isn't rich enough to make him look anything other than a glorified hoof merchant it seems.

Wonder whether Man Utd would be doing better if they'd gone for Martinez.  I think they would.

Yep. Missed a trick there tbh.

They'd probably be fighting it out for a CL place.

No mate, according to some it was just because Moyes was under-funded. Man U isn't rich enough to make him look anything other than a glorified hoof merchant it seems.

How many Man U games have you seen this season? I'd wager less than 5. 

How many Man U games have you seen this season? I'd wager less than 5. 

You'd be right since I don't give a shit about Man U.

Predictable result against a side who have a REAL manager, not a stool-pigeon who is the world's No1 Con-man.

Never mind, we are NUFC, we are the most del - I mean, loyal - fans in the game and we will all dutifully turn up to witness more humiliation and dross at the earliest opportunity....

He'll be back soon....GIZ A WAVE !!.....

I made this point in the manyoo thread, apparently we can't judge Moyes until he's had 200m to spend. Same as Pardew gets away with his bollocks because Ashley doesn't spend. Fuck off.

One's a proven PL manager and the other gets sacked from League One and Championship clubs.

That's the reality looking at the big picture over time. Judging either of them on a single season is silly.

I made this point in the manyoo thread, apparently we can't judge Moyes until he's had 200m to spend. Same as Pardew gets away with his bollocks because Ashley doesn't spend. Fuck off.

Not worth bothering mate. The theory of evolution works this way. Maybe Moyes and Ashley are a perfect fit in the future once the window fitter has finally fucked off.

One's a proven PL manager and the other gets sacked from League One and Championship clubs.

That's the reality looking at the big picture over time. Judging either of them on a single season is silly.

I wasn't saying they were the same level but there are clear parallels. Tactically or coaching wise what has Moyes done this season to change things? He's playing for time until they buy him an entire new team.

Pardew is an old story.

I wasn't saying they were the same level but there are clear parallels. Tactically or coaching wise what has Moyes done this season to change things? He's playing for time until they buy him an entire new team.

Pardew is an old story.

To be fair Martinez did get a premier league side relegated last season. Although one with a piss poor squad. BTW This is no defence of Pardew, I hate the incompetent cunt.

well - Everton is just a better team atm.

We really lacked creativity from midfield.

Thought sissoko did well. But i wish he could play more central. His passing is not the best but he has great work rate is fast going forward.

something like this next season maybe?

tiote

Sissoko    Anita

Arfa                        New LW (with pace, creativity and a nose for goals)

Cisse or ?

Do like Gouffran but i see him more as a sub. Great option to have on the bench.