Newcastle United 0 - 3 Everton - 25/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 30

Rich

We're just papering over cracks.

Eh? You said that after the Palace game as well.

Do you understand what it means? We didn't paper over anything, we fucking lost by a mile. :lol:

:lol: Dead.

We simply now exist to make up the numbers of the PL. 8th/9th this season on the face of it might be OK, but what about next season? Remy not staying, Colo and Debucchy possibly away, Cisse being peddled, Shola leaving for pastures new (though he ran his race for us long ago) Relegation fight? Ashley may well go out and buy a couple of new strikers and a playmaker, but expecting them to hit the ground running is a massive ask.

We simply now exist to make up the numbers of the PL. 8th/9th this season on the face of it might be OK, but what about next season? Remy not staying, Colo and Debucchy possibly away, Cisse being peddled, Shola leaving for pastures new (though he ran his race for us long ago) Relegation fight? Ashley may well go out and buy a couple of new strikers and a playmaker, but expecting them to hit the ground running is a massive ask.

Cheap players that are nearly out of contract and of course, bought from france

47K at the match..Guess who wins again

Pardew should be fined and £40 given to every one of them.

Why? If those mugs are happy to pay to watch that shite then that's their decision.

Gouffran should have scored as well as cost us a goal..almost cost us two if it wasn't for Krul. :lol:

He'll play at the weekend still.

Absolutely this, the amount of times he lost the ball today, totally responsible for the goal too, if it was Ben Arfa he wouldn't even be on the bench for a month, yet he'll walk back into the starting 11. He hasn't produced in weeks, clearly needs a rest.

People who go should be ashamed and I am more angry with them than ashley

They have all the power but are to stupid to use it so they chant ashley out file stuffing their faces and leaving 10min early so they can go for a piss and a beer and beat the Q

Cheap players that are nearly out of contract and of course, bought from france

Of course :thup: I wouldn't choose to go back at the minute, to watch is as we are and how we are shaping up to be in the future under Ashley. No fucking way!

Gouffran should have scored as well as cost us a goal..almost cost us two if it wasn't for Krul. :lol:

He'll play at the weekend still.

Absolutely this, the amount of times he lost the ball today, totally responsible for the goal too, if it was Ben Arfa he wouldn't even be on the bench for a month, yet he'll walk back into the starting 11. He hasn't produced in weeks, clearly needs a rest.

A rest? He needs some fucking talent.

Why? If those mugs are happy to pay to watch that s**** then that's their decision.

Really find posts like these horrible, the bile directed at fellow fans just because they turn out to support the team.

Well I kind of understand it, I mean. look at Lazio supporters who fight for their club by not turning up and giving the owner cash on match day. It sends a signal and the press picks it up etc

Why? If those mugs are happy to pay to watch that s**** then that's their decision.

Really find posts like these horrible, the bile directed at fellow fans just because they turn out to support the team.

But they are not supporting the team they are keeping us the way we are.

If no one went I can bet you he would soon sell or start buying players and managers to get the team playing well

Have you ever heard of a strike, or a picket line?

You seem to be confused.

I suggest you read some articles on wikipedia, start here to get an overview: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picketing_(protest)

I would say that this season has been f***ing awful.  Not for the league position, but I have watched my love for this game attenuate in slow motion over the last two.  The team that the c*** in charge sets up is hardly entertaining, and when it is, it's usually by accident.  It's f***ing awful football.  Nothing beautiful about how we play. 

Think a lot of us are in this out of habit now rather than enjoyment.

I can bet if they sold a new 3rd strip with dog poo smeared all over it people will buy it.

People went to the club shop to change the sponsor on there shirt cos we got a new one....Its crazy how stupid a lot of our fans are!

People aren't mugs for going to the game, like. They're glutton for punishment but they're not mugs. They want to support the team and they believe that they have an impact on the match. You're a pretentious bell-end if you're having a go at people for that. Similarly, I can't chastise those who believe that the negative of giving money 'to the cause' outweighs the positive of being there. I'd categorise myself as the latter, by the by.

People who buy shite like the 'special edition' shirt we wore against Braga. They're mugs.