Southampton vs. Newcastle United, Saturday 29/03/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't realise So'ton had a 10 goal swing on us in this battle for the Championship.

:lol: I laugh because it's sad. I'm going to start ignoring the 7 teams above us and cheer for us every game hoping we bring home that title.

Read somewhere Boruc is out, that true? Gives us a small modicum of a chance.

Would be good if true, as that Argentine keeper looked hopeless at SJP, not that we'll test him much anyway

Would be good if true, as that Argentine keeper looked hopeless at SJP, not that we'll test him much anyway

Think .com just ballsed up and put Boruc instead of Davis (Kelvin), who is actually out

Think .com just ballsed up and put Boruc instead of Davis (Kelvin), who is actually out

Oh well.

I've been wanting to avoid this all week yet the minute I woke up this morning and saw loads of people on Facebook and Twitter on about setting off I got a massive pang of jealousy and now I wish I was going. :facepalm: