Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

With we were run by a tactically astute coach who can motivate his players and isn't an embarassment like Southampton. As is we are being absolutely destroyed and should be dead and buried. Ben Arfa will come off at half time for Shola or something.

As if all of 4 of this lot are rated on here.

What colo? Come on man, FFS

When Ronaldo starts with "as if" you know he's got his fishing rod out. You're far too much of an easy catch :lol:

Only 1-0 against one of the richest clubs in the land. It's honour that we are still in game. We can't be expected to compete with behemoths like these.

:thup: Finishing 2nd would be no mean feat tbh, it's too easy to get greedy sometimes.

Guest bimpy474

The match stats  :facepalm:

can't see the game but looked at the stats on 30 minutes, fucks sake :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/FS43WYN.png

I quite honestly don't give a single fuck about any these players either. In a perfect world we'd be bought by someone and we'd get a new squad of football players. Their lack of ability on the ball or tactics is mirrored by the inept fucking manager and the shit coaching staff we have. Sack, all of them.

I remember satisfaction with 1-1 against these at home wasn't a popular opinion. Something about lack of ambition. Anyone take a 1-1 result here?

We're f***ing s***. Manager isn't good enough and neither are his players.

I don't care enough to want a draw to be perfectly honest. Seems the players have the same attitude.

Guest palnese

We're doing pretty much everything wrong.

- Playing a canny high backline with two slow CBs

- Can't string two passes together

- The collective pressure is non-existent, especially in midfield. What the fuck are Gouffran and Sissoko doing/ supposed to do?

- Too many square pegs in round holes. MYM / Gouffran/ Sissoko

- No attacking gameplan as usual

- No hunger to win tackles /50-50/ second balls.

We're an absolute disgrace.

I remember satisfaction with 1-1 against these at home wasn't a popular opinion. Something about lack of ambition. Anyone take a 1-1 result here?

We're fucking shit. Manager isn't good enough and neither are his players.

Players' attitudes may stink but surely that comes from the manager. You clearly have very good players, how they play over a long-term period is down to the manager.

Just saw the replay again. What's even more concerning than the hands on knees, etc. is that Colo is the only one who really tried to get back. Willo may have, hard to tell since he's so slow. But Haidara was jogging and MYM looked like he was taking a stroll in the park. Pathetic.