Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

think pardew would find a way to lose to 11 Hawkings. incredibly s**** man u side and we still make them look good.

"They had more energy than us,  I felt the powered wheelchairs were the difference. We threatened though and grew into the game and as Stevey Hawking said to me afterwards 'I'm sure there is a parallel universe out there somewhere where you won.' That's good enough for me."

There's not even anything from the crowd - backs have been broken. :(

This is the most amazing and depressing thing for me. Where the fuck has our passion and love of the club gone? Are people actually that brain washed they will take this shit, just cos weve survived in 'da premier league'....

Embarrassing actually. From a position of one of the the most passionate and knowledgable set of fans to this meek display of subservient apathetic, weak kneed, lilly livered, cowardly enablers and apologists.

think pardew would find a way to lose to 11 Hawkings. incredibly s**** man u side and we still make them look good.

"They had more energy than us,  I felt the powered wheelchairs were the difference. We threatened though and grew into the game and as Stevey Hawking said to me afterwards 'I'm sure there is a parallel universe out there somewhere where you won.' That's good enough for me."

:lol:

"I'm worried for Newcastle, Alan Pardew has been on the phone a lot from the stands and since he's been suspended, his side haven't been the same."

The giggsest, of the giggs

:morph:

Should have seen me at Bucs games when I wanted Schiano gone at the Bucs. I was annoying as fuck and people around me took notice and they joined in.

There have to be madder people then me out there at these Newcastle matches, surely. Goodness.

There's not even anything from the crowd - backs have been broken. :(

This is the most amazing and depressing thing for me. Where the f*** has our passion and love of the club gone? Are people actually that brain washed they will take this s***, just cos weve survived in 'da premier league'....

Embarrassing actually. From a position of one of the the most passionate and knowledgable set of fans to this meek display of subservient apathetic, weak kneed, lilly livered, cowardly enablers and apologists.

Remember standing up in the Gallowgate, shouting for the players to show some fucking pride at the Liverpool 0-6 last season and being looked at like an absolute freak.

I'm gonna rind TS again and see if I can get on the phone-in. Gonna be interesting listening in general - wonder how many will now go after Pardew. I'm gonna (again) :)

None mate his hands are tied all them injuries and the Cabaye sale has stopped us in our tracks