Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

Guest firetotheworks

Mick Lowes blaming injuries man. That bloke is an injury. And THE CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!.......has arrived. Second of the night for the big man.

I'm not even pissed off tbh, I was spitting blood when the team in 7th position smashed us 6-0 without their best player this time last year, but this sort of result is becoming quite routine now.  Said all week I'd be amazed if we lost by less than 3 goals and so it proved.

If he doesn't get sacked, it's literally insane

If you think Mike Ashley's going to sack him after losing to Man Utd, you're literally insane too tbf :lol:

He won't get sacked, even if the players revolted, ashley would sack the players instead of pardew, we are stuck with this clown and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

If he doesn't get sacked, it's literally insane

If you think Mike Ashley's going to sack him after losing to Man Utd, you're literally insane too tbf :lol:

He won't get sacked, even if the players revolted, ashley would sack the players instead of pardew, we are stuck with this clown and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Some of the players are revolting tbf.