Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

How have the home fans not turned on him? We've seen worse for Allardyce, Souness, etc. Unbelievable that Ashley and Pardew have succeeded in making all this seem okay. Fucking unreal. It feels like a dream.

Fourth most goals conceded now.

Next season looks like its going to be a repeat of last time.

shows what happens when the club decides not to spend a single penny on permanent transfers in a season and sells the clubs best player in the middle of the season and not even pretend to try and replace him. Its a fucking wonder it didn't catch up sooner.

If he doesn't get sacked, it's literally insane

If you think Mike Ashley's going to sack him after losing to Man Utd, you're literally insane too tbf :lol:

He won't get sacked, even if the players revolted, ashley would sack the players instead of pardew, we are stuck with this clown and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Some of the players are revolting tbf.

:thup: Gosling's minging for a start.

There's about 12 players more deserving of criticism in the last few weeks.

:lol: I was just trying to be funny, think it was a "That's the joke" thing actually.

Agree with you, he's the least of our worries.

If you think Mike Ashley's going to sack him after losing to Man Utd, you're literally insane too tbf :lol:

He won't get sacked, even if the players revolted, ashley would sack the players instead of pardew, we are stuck with this clown and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

honestly they can sell every single member of the squad and I'd be hard pressed to care about it every single one of them has no fucking spine or stomach for a fight.

A wouldn't mind if we replaced all of our players.

no positives. Another shit showing, and theres plenty more shit coming from this team in the next few weeks. Said it before, but i can't see us beating anyone right now.

honestly they can sell every single member of the squad and I'd be hard pressed to care about it every single one of them has no fucking spine or stomach for a fight.

I think we've got quite a few good players, tbh.