Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

Also, I think it was Big Geordie that called in and asked some excellent questions. Sick to the back teeth of those amateurs only focusing on players.

Its still the main direction, Anderson still mentioning players now.

Guest bimpy474

Ando talking about body language of the players now :lol:

Well yeah, they're fucking fed up playing for Pardew and his pathetic tactics.

Anyone else secretly hoping for a 5th to go in, just to make Pardew look like a bit more of a mug.

If we have to lose I want us to get hammered as it will be another nail in Pardews coffin, so yes.

As soon as the second went in I lumped all my money on there being over 4 goals.

Disappointed.

Guest bimpy474

Everyone associated with this club is fucking poison at the moment, particularly those steering the ship.

Like we have anyone at the helm  :yao:

Guest neesy111

Ho hum. Another complete waste of money and a Saturday afternoon.

Thanks again Alan.

Why waste your money?

Doesn't Wullie have a ST?

Guest neesy111

Gosling said we shouldn't have lost 4-0 as the game was closer than that... really?!

Tbf, Elliott had nothing to do apart from concede 4 again.  I think Man Utd knew how shit we were, dropped to our level for the 1st half and then just waited for us to implode 2nd half.

only a team against us could play so poorly yet win 4-0. thought manu were horrendous.

nothing new to say about us though, the decline goes on. thought cisse was the only one who came away with even an ounce of credit.

If this was a run of results under souness there would be hell on.

Ashley, Llambia and Pardew....job complete the fans have been crushed.

So no mass protests at the end then? Or booing and hoying shit at Pardew? 

Guest neesy111

Whoever is running that Mike Ashley Out Campaign wants sacking.  It's ran like a shambles for me.

I was at the game so I've just got in. I've had a laugh reading the live BBC commentary from today: - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26886219

Loads of Man U fan text comments where they think they were great and saying how their win proves things are on the up for them. We were f***ing s*** again. Just about any team in the league (and probably the Championship) would have beaten us. We just give opposition teams a false sense of how good they really are.

"The Entertainers" are back. Every Newcastle game guarantees an avalanche of goals (unfortunately for us they are all into our goal).

How has Pardew not been sacked?

I'm so glad I cancelled my season ticked back in January. I've only got two more home games to sit through. Thank you to Mike Ashley, Alan Pardew and the players for crushing our meagre hopes.

Guest neesy111

Whoever is running that Mike Ashley Out Campaign wants sacking.  It's ran like a shambles for me.

What are you doing that is better?

Nothing, haven't got the time at the moment.  Would organise something though when I have though.