Lee Charnley

Dave

Hope he gets hit by a bus, but wont die. Just lie beside Ashly who was in the bus and got injured as well, without any pain meds... Ahh, what a day that would have been.

Nah. I'd rather ISIS got a hold of them both.

Guest chopey

As bad days at work go this must rank as one of the worst ever, I genuinely believe he's too scared to make a management decision

As bad days at work go this must rank as one of the worst ever, I genuinely believe he's too scared to make a management decision

It's too late. Not enough games to turn around this tanker. Not even Steve McClaren biting! It's Carver or Stone or Watson or Beardsley.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/440262/John-Carver-Newcastle-bosses-he-can-steer-the-club-to-safety

Charnley spent yesterday morning at the club's training ground gauging the mood in the camp.

He spoke to skipper Fabricio Coloccini and other senior players before asking Carver if he still believes he can guide the club to safety, despite winning only two out of his 17 games in charge.

Owner Mike Ashley's right-hand-man also stayed on for a no-holds-barred meeting between management and players in which everyone was encouraged to speak their mind.

Charnley left satisfied that the dressing room rifts which threatened to rip the club apart have been sufficiently healed for now to avoid any more upheaval at such a late stage in the campaign.

Within minutes of leaving the training ground, a club statement was issued which stopped a long way short of a vote of confidence in Carver.

Useless cunt.

He's a very big part of the problem - at most Premier League clubs the MD would have an extensive list of contacts within the game to be able to bring in some help in our current dire situation, this bloke gives us absolutely nothing, may as well not be there.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-offered-services-champions-league-9188813

United’s managing director Lee Charnley asked Carver three questions – could he handle the criticism, keep the team up and win back the dressing room. The head coach, who did not offer his resignation on Sunday or Monday, answered yes to all three and that satisfied the demands of Charnley, who is also under pressure after admitting to “mistakes” that have pushed Newcastle towards the brink of a relegation fight.

:mackems:

Guest chopey

"Right john I'm putting the search for your replacement on hold, I've got three questions for you.............."