Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest The Little Waster

Aye , support the lads like , turn up every week , fill Ashleys pockets like , this times gonna be different , wish Mike would fund Rafa ( sigh ) , what can ye do ? Keep hope alive , till the next relegation , ad infinitum ...

Aye , support the lads like , turn up every week , fill Ashleys pockets like , this times gonna be different , wish Mike would fund Rafa ( sigh ) , what can ye do ? Keep hope alive , till the next relegation , ad infinitum ...

honestly man, what do you get out of posting on this board?

People are a year ago were saying we should want to go down to league one or two so Ashley would sell us. Am I really supposed to want the owner of Maidstone United or Solihull Moors to pick us up for nowt and make us an absolute laughing stock spouting utter shite on talksport and making Monty Magpie a director?

People are a year ago were saying we should want to go down to league one or two so Ashley would sell us. Am I really supposed to want the owner of Maidstone United or Solihull Moors to pick us up for nowt and make us an absolute laughing stock spouting utter shite on talksport and making Monty Magpie a director?

Or you could get an owner like the fella at Huddersfield, not that i advocate us going to those lengths to get one though.

Guest reefatoon

Fair enough, people have their own ideas on how they want to play this, with some not wanting to go and some others not wanting to give it up. Each to their own and people will support the club how they see fit and want too. But to slate fans for not doing the same as what you are doing just makes you come across as a massive daft cunt.

Guest The Little Waster

Fair enough, people have their own ideas on how they want to play this, with some not wanting to go and some others not wanting to give it up. Each to their own and people will support the club how they see fit and want too. But to slate fans for not doing the same as what you are doing just makes you come across as a massive daft cunt.

Slating fans is somehow not allowed ? I see them as the main problem . Doing the same thing over and over ( buying season tickets etc ) and expecting a different result is the very definition of madness . Enjoy :  )

So he'll be able to say "I told you so", that's what matters.

Guest The Little Waster

So he'll be able to say "I told you so", that's what matters.

I merely get to have my say like everyone else .

A say which got fucking boring months ago. You constantly slag off match going fans, whom are the reason for Rafa Benitez staying on in 2016 and sticking through being fucked over in the transfer market, and remain utterly convinced your way is the right path, though cannot detail how your own self-imposed exile has delivered any results whatsoever. I’ll be honest, if the tone of those who favour a boycott is of the hectoring, insulting type you seem to be then people will just close their ears to the noise even further. No-one ever really became convinced about changing their mind by being harangued, insulted or anything else. FWIW, it’s my opinion that should Ashley force Rafa out a boycott should be back on the agenda and quick. But the way you go about it is fucking tiresome.

Guest The Little Waster

A say which got fucking boring months ago. You constantly slag off match going fans, whom are the reason for Rafa Benitez staying on in 2016 and sticking through being fucked over in the transfer market, and remain utterly convinced your way is the right path, though cannot detail how your own self-imposed exile has delivered any results whatsoever. I’ll be honest, if the tone of those who favour a boycott is of the hectoring, insulting type you seem to be then people will just close their ears to the noise even further. No-one ever really became convinced about changing their mind by being harangued, insulted or anything else. FWIW, it’s my opinion that should Ashley force Rafa out a boycott should be back on the agenda and quick. But the way you go about it is fucking tiresome.

I havent hectored anyone , not once . My opinion is that its pretty much neither here nor there who the manager is . Its Ashleys club and he doesnt own us in order for us to become successful . Hes happy with the past ten years and isnt about to move on whilst 50 000 people turn up and give him their hard earned cash . Thats their choice . What i find odd is the cognitive dissonance people like yourself and the 50 000 continually display . At this point giving north of £600 every season for what you knowfor a fact is prem survival at best is the equivalent of paying some one to beat you up . That people take pride in this Charge of the Light Brigade only makes it worse . I hope one day the 50 000 wake up to reality and you too

Charnley can fuck off. As a fan, I wouldn't lie on Ashleys behalf and make myself a target.

It's the "I'm just obeying orders," routine. It's the same reason why Beardsley and Moncur have tarnished themselves and Keegan, Shearer and now Rafa are still loved. They don't stand for Ashley's bullshit.

Completely different IMO. Keegan, Shearer and Rafa are well known in football pre-Ashley so don't need to rely on trying to keep Mike Ashley happy in order to make a good living. Neither do Beardsley or Moncur, off their names alone they can get plenty of work paying them ridiculous money outside of sucking up to Ashley, so fuck them.

As a bloke who's barely more than a club secretary and has had an opportunity to go fuck knows how many more times than the salary he was on and provide a good life for his family I don't think it's fair to slate him anywhere near the level of Ashley or even Beardsley/Moncur.

Hes complicit as are the 50 000 morons who turn up to fill Ashleys pockets ...They are enablers and as such can all get to fuck

It's only because of the supporters that we have one of the world's best mangers here you daft prick.

My point stands ...you muppet

The mackems stopped going to matches and look how that turned out. They're now down in Division 3 and have a manager nobody has heard of. You can't argue the fact that without the supporters we wouldn't have Rafa Benitez, he's said as much himself.

Soon sold their club though ... under Ashley i doubt Rafa will be here any longer than the end of next season ...

Would you sooner be in our position with Benitez & Ashley or their position with Donald & Ross? We saw first relegation that it was chancers like Moat who were the only ones with any serious interest. Go down again and you get situations like Sunderland and 'The Don'.

I havent hectored anyone , not once . My opinion is that its pretty much neither here nor there who the manager is . Its Ashleys club and he doesnt own us in order for us to become successful . Hes happy with the past ten years and isnt about to move on whilst 50 000 people turn up and give him their hard earned cash . Thats their choice . What i find odd is the cognitive dissonance people like yourself and the 50 000 continually display . At this point giving north of £600 every season for what you knowfor a fact is prem survival at best is the equivalent of paying some one to beat you up . That people take pride in this Charge of the Light Brigade only makes it worse . I hope one day the 50 000 wake up to reality and you too

I see you missed out the 'morons' bit this time after 50000.

I havent hectored anyone , not once .

Hmm, ok.

Hes complicit as are the 50 000 morons who turn up to fill Ashleys pockets ...They are enablers and as such can all get to fuck

Try not to be too butthurt that it took you awhile longer

My opinion is that its pretty much neither here nor there who the manager is . Its Ashleys club and he doesnt own us in order for us to become successful . Hes happy with the past ten years and isnt about to move on whilst 50 000 people turn up and give him their hard earned cash . Thats their choice . What i find odd is the cognitive dissonance people like yourself and the 50 000 continually display .
Which is? Vast majority of those I know are chucking it if Rafa is forced out. No idea how that's cognitive dissonance.

At this point giving north of £600 every season for what you knowfor a fact is prem survival at best is the equivalent of paying some one to beat you up . That people take pride in this Charge of the Light Brigade only makes it worse . I hope one day the 50 000 wake up to reality and you too

And I hope one day you stop posting.

Guest The Little Waster

I havent hectored anyone , not once .

Hmm, ok.

Try not to be too butthurt that it took you awhile longer

My opinion is that its pretty much neither here nor there who the manager is . Its Ashleys club and he doesnt own us in order for us to become successful . Hes happy with the past ten years and isnt about to move on whilst 50 000 people turn up and give him their hard earned cash . Thats their choice . What i find odd is the cognitive dissonance people like yourself and the 50 000 continually display .
Which is? Vast majority of those I know are chucking it if Rafa is forced out. No idea how that's cognitive dissonance.

At this point giving north of £600 every season for what you knowfor a fact is prem survival at best is the equivalent of paying some one to beat you up . That people take pride in this Charge of the Light Brigade only makes it worse . I hope one day the 50 000 wake up to reality and you too

And I hope one day you stop posting.

If you think thats hectoring then youve led a sheltered accomodation : )

Stop being such a snowflake

He's not shit at his job, he does exactly what he's told to by his boss in order to keep his job ffs. What's the point in him going against Ashley's wishes, losing his job and some other stooge taking his job? "Well done Lee, you lost the best wage you'll ever have, nothing changed because Ashley can't be changed, but at least you took a stand."

Any anger directed at him is exactly what Mike wants. It's what he's there for. Deflecting attention away from Ashley, Barnes and Bishop, the three that really run our club.

I can still berate them n all like. We owe charnley nothing even if he is a patsy (he is)

He's not shit at his job, he does exactly what he's told to by his boss in order to keep his job ffs. What's the point in him going against Ashley's wishes, losing his job and some other stooge taking his job? "Well done Lee, you lost the best wage you'll ever have, nothing changed because Ashley can't be changed, but at least you took a stand."

Any anger directed at him is exactly what Mike wants. It's what he's there for. Deflecting attention away from Ashley, Barnes and Bishop, the three that really run our club.

Its a question of a moral compass.

Charnley is supposed to be a Newcastle supporter, right? He sold his soul as soon as he started kowtowing for a better wage and ignoring the damage.

I doubt I am unique - in similar circumstance I'd have objected to his plans, lost my job, and told all to anyone who would listen.

Stop being such a snowflake

I know I live my cyber existence in a pinko echo chamber, but I’ve never seen someone actually use “snowflake” unironically before :lol:

That's cos you're a cuck. Damned libtards.