Minhosa

Looking at the table, it's three from:

- Mackems

- Cardiff

- Fulham

- Norwich

- WBA

- Swansea

Are there any players you would immediately consider worth picking up either to add bodies to the squad or capable of first team football?

Swansea

Bony

Chico

Michu

Hernandez

Routledge

Ki

WBA

Mulumbu

Norwich

Fer

Redmond

Fulham

Dejagah would be a decent option for the bench

Cardiff

Medel

No Sunderland player apart from Ki who isn't their player

Swansea:

Michu, Williams, Ki, Ben Davies

West Brom:

Amalfitano, Mulumbu

Norwich:

Redmond

Cardiff:

Caulker

Mackems:

Adam Johnson (if only to stop him scoring against us the cunt)

Fulham:

Bent (if only because we have the tightest git of an owner ever)

Of course the correct answer is absolutely anyone out of contract in 2015 who is of French/African heritage and is under 27.

:lol:

I'd take who Disco took. Especially Redmond. Seems to have been forgotten about but is a real starlet.

:lol: True.

Snodgrass is a good player but he would be absolutely terrible under Pardew, more so than lots mentioned as he has hardly any pace and isn't that strong. He'd be the new Jonas, lots of effort, but too easy to defend against when there's no movement around him.

Pardew's Dreamworld

Phil Bardsley, Craig Gardner, Seb Larsson, Keiran Richardson, Kenwyne Jones

Krul                               

Williamson              S. Taylor

Bardsley                                                Dummett

Gardner            Tiote

Larsson                                                  Richardson

Jones              Shola

:fwap:

Cardiff - Caulker, Medel and Marshall (If Krul were to leave)

Fulham - Mitroglu maybe if we could get him cheap (unlikely)

Norwich - Redmond.

WBA - Berahino.

Marshall at Cardiff has been excellent this season in goal and would push Krul more than Elliot does. Craig Noone looks a very talented winger but pointless joining here whilst Pardew is here as he would have him playing in the wrong half of the pitch. Steven Caulker would be my number 1 target from Cardiff though.

From Swansea I'd take Michu and Bony. The rest haven't really got anyone I'd definitely be after but there's a few players out there who would be decent squad players.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Fulham

Cardiff

Mutch

Norwich

Hooper

Ruddy

Swansea

Bony

Michu

Ki

WBA

Amalfitano

How good is Adam Johnson at this stage of his career? I know he's had some criticisms from the mackems in regards to disappearing for large chunks of a game, and though at one point he looked a good talent for Boro/Man City he's clearly not going to be the best player in the Premiership, but in respect to his mackems form I think he has a similar problem to Hatem in that being the only creative player in their side means he gets shut out a bit easier.

IIRC he's a boyhood fan of NUFC and played for us for a few years as a kid at some point, which might mean nothing but then again might mean he'd care a tiny bit more about NUFC if playing here as opposed to whoever the alternative options are for wingers (assuming we have any), and it's always nice to have players who are both good footballers and know/understand/support the club and its fanbase. Most importantly, it'd be an interesting prospect having Hatem down one flank (assuming he outlasts Pardews - fingers crossed) and Johnson on the other. Even if he's not perfect he's got to be better than the utter dross we've had on our left flank in the past half decade, and if Sunderland go down it'd be a nice little dig to take their (on paper) best player.

I like Redmond the most out of the names mentioned but have no faith in Pardew being able to use him effectively. He's too similar to Routledge, who Pardew, for whatever reason, just didn't fancy.

I'd definitely take Hoolahan. I was disappointed we didn't get him in January in the end.

I'd also take James Morrison from Ollbeeyun. He's an underrated player.

He has a mean strike on him/gives them something [delete as appropriate for which terrible joke you want to use]

"grew up supporting Newcastle" does not = the way he celebrates those goals against us.

Think it's only natural to celebrate scoring a goal, especially if its a cracker. Not like Johnson owes NUFC anything or needs to show respect by not celebrating, that's generally only ever done by club legends.

Plus, nowhere near as bad as Fenton and Shearer on that night though, and yet the latter is considered amongst the greatest of our club legends.